This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

xxmattyxx

Batteries
« on: February 03, 2008, 10:09:23 pm »
How long should it take for the battery on a Freedom Trolley to charge up?

Ive been using mine over the weekend, probably for no more than an hour and a half to two hours. Its been on charge for 4 hours now and the red light is still on. Surely it shouldnt take this long? If Id been using it all day I could understand but this seems rather a long time for such a short period of usage.

Matt

L.J.Thorpe

Re: Batteries
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 10:17:02 pm »
dont know about freedom trolley thing but my wheelchair batts take about 8 to 10 hours min on trickle

brightnclean

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 10:20:17 pm »
lol Calm down Matt.

It's fine mate. The charger is designed to be plugged in and left plugged in whenever you aren't using the trolley. Maybe the battery wasn't fully charged when u got ur trolley. It does charge slowly but I,m sure it will be as rarin to go as u are tomorrow morning mate  :)

jeff1

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 10:22:48 pm »
Leave it on charge Matt, it has an intellegent charger so it won't overcharge, get your DISTUCTION manual out and have a little read to calm your nerves ;D

xxmattyxx

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 07:38:12 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

It turned green at 1.30  :o  :o  :o

Oi fink it probably was only half-charged on arrival  ;D

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 07:51:53 am »
How long should it take for the battery on a Freedom Trolley to charge up?

Ive been using mine over the weekend, probably for no more than an hour and a half to two hours. Its been on charge for 4 hours now and the red light is still on. Surely it shouldnt take this long? If Id been using it all day I could understand but this seems rather a long time for such a short period of usage.

Matt
Matt does it have two switches on it? I have one from freedom, slow charge is always the best but if I need it quick it goes on fast, I leave mine over night on slow and always fully charged by morning and that 2 men on a van mount 2 pumps 2 of everything draining it.
I know its not a trolley but hope you see my point, and good luck for today  ;)

Ian

xxmattyxx

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 08:11:09 am »
Havent spotted any switches on it.

I might phone Andrew today just to ask and see if they do send em out half-charged, they may do that, who knows?

Matt