This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

smearo

overloaded with work
« on: February 03, 2008, 02:10:33 pm »
hi if anyone has TO much work on give me a shout I currently have two days a week but not enough... is it me or does anyone else feel the same that every other car have a set of window cleaners ladders on ...

Dean Aspects

Re: overloaded with work
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 02:14:10 pm »
Maybe if you put your location you might get a response
or else you could get offers of work 500 miles away  ;D

Dean

smearo

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 02:18:36 pm »
soz mate im prob 500 miles from you as well if anyone can help im near new malden...

Paul Coleman

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 05:02:13 pm »
soz mate im prob 500 miles from you as well if anyone can help im near new malden...

Is John O'Groats a bit far then?   ;D

geefree

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 05:10:04 pm »
hi if anyone has TO much work on give me a shout I currently have two days a week but not enough... is it me or does anyone else feel the same that every other car have a set of window cleaners ladders on ...

i agree, i also have been canvassing and leaflet dropping like mad, only got 2 new ones,

yes it feels like there are too many w/ round here too.

Conflagration2000

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 06:05:40 pm »

Have you tried Old Malden?? :)
Just like that

Rogue Trader

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 09:25:58 pm »
You are right i have done some canvassing round that neck of the woods and it is pretty saturated with cheap w/c ers..... your best bet is to go wfp and target high rise properties that trad cleaner cant/wont clean.

Londoner

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 08:28:22 am »
All areas are saturated with window cleaners because everyone and his uncle turns to window cleaning when their normal work runs dry or they need a little ready cash.

Lets face it it must be the easiest / cheapest business to get into. To be honest thats probably how and why most of us got into it in the game.

You just have to bash on and keep picking up customers until you get to that magic number. Its getting there that is the killer.