This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ronaldo

Gardiner pole systems.
« on: February 01, 2008, 08:22:27 am »
Thanks for all your help with the recent order, delivery and service 1st class as always.

Many thanks Ronaldo.  ;)
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

Pole2pole

Re: Gardiner pole systems.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 08:26:39 am »
Here here......just ordered some more stuff. They're usually my first choice. And no i didn't buy a protectaball  ;D

ScrimShady

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 09:24:57 am »
i have ordered quite alot of stuff from them in the past and always deliver on time, usually ny first choice aswell

TVCS

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 03:15:41 pm »
I must admit, I have never had a problem when ordering from gardiners.   Top notch every time.    (what a bunch of arse kissers we are eh ;D ;D)
Veni, vidi, vino, splatus.

(I came, I saw, I drank, I fell over...)

The Seven Bays Window Cleaning Company

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 03:21:07 pm »
Ordered yesterday morning , arrived this dinnertime ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
THE SEVEN BAYS WINDOW CLEANING COMPANY

Majestic

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 04:18:12 pm »
Ordered Wednesday , still waiting

scud

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 04:20:25 pm »
  I wish they would answer the bloody phone, I will not order over the internet due to being a fraud victim several times.
  Also they are very poor at sending invoices with the products.

Hope that balances out the arse kissing stuff!

Kirsty Gardiner

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 05:21:04 pm »
Dear John,

I have looked carefully through the catalogue for the last week and we have no record of any order from you I'm afraid.  If you'd like to place a repeat order I will give it my prompt attention first thing Monday.

Regards

Kirsty
Gardiner Pole Systems

Dear Scud,

I'm sorry that I don't know which of our customers you are.

We have had very few complaints about our invoice processing - occasionally if a part order is going out we will wait until the final shipment is processed before the invoice is released.  However on a few occasions our catalogue system has registered that an invoice has been printed when in reality it hasn't.  Obviously you have been a victim of this and I'm sorry that it has caused you inconvenience.

As Alex said we have struggled with out telephone service recently and are taking steps to improve the situation drastically.  However we try very hard to get back to every single answer phone message that is left as quickly as possible, so if you need an order placing urgently you can leave a phone message or email us with the order specifics and we will then phone you to arrange payment securely over the phone.

Regards

Kirsty
Gardiner Pole Systems

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 06:13:08 pm »
In my opinion few companies provide a service as good as Gardiners, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

geefree

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 06:15:53 pm »
Ordered Wednesday , still waiting

oh no i need my part for monday, cant make water without it... have a full tank so tuesday at the latest Alex, lol...

im sure it will be , i find the service excellent

Kirsty Gardiner

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 06:45:56 pm »
Hi Gary, 

Don't worry - I've just picked up your order and it will go out tomorrow, so should be with you Monday.

:)

LWC

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 06:52:32 pm »
  I wish they would answer the bloody phone, I will not order over the internet due to being a fraud victim several times.
  Also they are very poor at sending invoices with the products.

Hope that balances out the arse kissing stuff!

ive just had excellent service from then, first order, came quickly and was dealt with well

i rang and the phone was answered straight away, and invoice came.

no need to be like that. they are extemly busy...did you leave a message?

geefree

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 08:50:22 pm »
Thanks Kirsty.

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 08:59:54 pm »
Can't beat Gardiners for after sales service or problem solving. Some suppliers i have used go very quiet and don't respond to any emails once your money is spent. :(

Pole2pole

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2008, 12:16:49 am »
I ordered my stuff yesterday(friday) morning and it's now 12 15 saturday morning and still nothing. Can't see it coming now. I'm off to bed  ;D

s.w.c

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 12:25:53 am »
ive used gardiner for over a year now , i find it a good service never had any problems , reasonable delivery times, products are spot on never had anything wrong with any, so with this in mind i would say they provide a very good service. :D

scud

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 12:26:53 pm »
LWC

You say no need to moan about the phone answering, as I see it Gardiners have done very well out of this site, why should people just kiss ass?
   I have a gripe about the phone answering, yes they may be busy, but so am I and I always answer my phone.