This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Tangerine man.
« on: January 31, 2008, 09:51:45 pm »
Luke can you post that picture again please,it just makes me lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Captain Scarlet

Re: Tangerine man.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 06:24:14 pm »
yeah ok, here it is mate

It is a great picture!!!!  :) enjoy!!! I wont be on here for a couple of weeks so I'll leave it here so you can remember me  :(
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Tim Rose

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 06:28:18 pm »
 ;D

Pat Purcell

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 07:58:42 pm »
We don't worry about H&S too much here in the States but that guy is really taking the pee with the setup he has :o
Boston USA    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Cork Ireland

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 09:28:38 pm »
hey pat do you do "working holidays" ;D ;D(for me i mean cant see you wanting to come to the fens ::))

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 09:30:41 pm »
unless you want to visit the ORIGINAL Boston ;D(probly not actually)

Pat Purcell

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 09:48:19 pm »
You had me there for a minute, So the original Boston has a FENS,
Theres a part of the new Boston called the fens, Its where our baseball team play in FENway Park, Amost every placename here in New England is derived from a place in the old England, Boston, Chelsea, Weymouth, Reading,Dorchester,hundreds more
 We used to hire a lot of Irish -english lads who came over just for the summer, but we have downsized since then and there isn't as many summer workers coming this way anymore due to the poor shape of the dollar
Boston USA    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Cork Ireland

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 10:15:07 pm »
i was only joking really mate but wouldnt mind a real holiday out that way sometime.The original boston is on the edge of the fens (fens are an area of land that was drained and reclaimed from the sea 100,s of years ago very flat ,mostly agricultural ,great sunsets/sunrises tho)and probly aint worth the return flight to visit the original