This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

poole bay

books
« on: January 31, 2008, 05:43:41 pm »
can any one help, cant get my head around how you write in the book i no you take of 25% after you take out petrol and things there must be a format that every one uses i dont want to us geroge as i would not get on with him lol please help me cheers.

Re: books
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 05:48:55 pm »
can any one help, cant get my head around how you write in the book i no you take of 25% after you take out petrol and things there must be a format that every one uses i dont want to us geroge as i would not get on with him lol please help me cheers.

my advice get an accountant had save a whole lot or headaches

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 05:53:15 pm »
accounts are different to lists you need to run your round. George runs your round and also records your income.

As regards doing the books part, keep all reciepts. Petrol will go into a page called motoring and will include mot tax ins and have a total.

Consumables and many other things are just an expense that you write straight off against profit so you add them up over the year.

Advertising keep seperate.

Computers keep seperate.

Fixed assets keep seperate, that's what you take the 25% off.

Mainly group things together that feel like they should be together.

elite mike

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 05:58:17 pm »

my advice get an accountant had save a whole lot or headaches

yes i agree with WW  BEST MONEY i have ever spent
regards mike

poole bay

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 08:55:01 pm »
thanks guys thats what im going to do cheers

rhys11

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 08:58:55 pm »
accounts are different to lists you need to run your round. George runs your round and also records your income.

As regards doing the books part, keep all reciepts. Petrol will go into a page called motoring and will include mot tax ins and have a total.

Consumables and many other things are just an expense that you write straight off against profit so you add them up over the year.

Advertising keep seperate.

Computers keep seperate.

Fixed assets keep seperate, that's what you take the 25% off.

Mainly group things together that feel like they should be together.

thats good advice dude
rhys