This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

guess who fell over today
« on: January 30, 2008, 09:05:01 pm »
...yes it was me, was walking backwards with my back pack on full ish, stumbled, tried to catch mysef but the backpack took me over, right croper i went, bang on the floor, fortuanlty no one saw me...i hope lol

m.b.s.

Re: guess who fell over today
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 09:06:48 pm »
did you hurt your self bet you felt a right wally ;D ;D ;D

LWC

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 09:13:52 pm »
ive only just remembered cause i lent my arm on the sofa and its sore, awwww poor matty

it was on a farm and there was like a plastic troff upsude down behind me whilst i was doing the windows walking backwards, thats what i tripped and fell on lol

fell all down the wall  ;D

idiot!

Dale Smith

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 09:20:33 pm »
We've all done it at some point mate...... I fell off our ladder..... on the second step..... in front of a custie.... and still managed to hit the deck!!
my brother said it was like watching someone fall in slow motion.... felt a right clown at the time  :-[
Swindon, Wiltshire.

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 05:57:03 am »
Matt, why don't you stick your backpack on a small framework with wheels, attach a handle or tie some rope on to pull it around. It can't do your back any good carrying that weight. You must love punishment carrying that thing around. I hope you're feeling better now.

LWC

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 08:01:52 am »
no i dont mind it being on my back, this has been the first fall, to be fair, i couldnt be bothered dragging a hose around now, i love me backpack

and i carry it on my back all day every day...because im a real man!

D.Salkeld_Ltd

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 08:12:53 am »
Matt,

I done that a time or two ;D :-[

Trouble is you can't get up again ??? with the weight of the BP ;D  I had to crawl to a wall and drag myself back up ;D

Hope you didn't damage the Backpack - £60 for a new tank ??? :o

no i dont mind it being on my back, this has been the first fall, to be fair, i couldnt be bothered dragging a hose around now, i love me backpack

TOTALLY AGREE ;) ;) ;) ;)

David
Not Perfect - But Honest

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 08:29:03 am »
 Dave, ;D i nearly choked on my coffee that's the funniest thing i've read on here for a long while. ;D

clean

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 08:32:41 am »
Dave, ;D i nearly choked on my coffee that's the funniest thing i've read on here for a long while. ;D

LOL  ;D same here,sorry Dave i know it ain`t funny laughing at other peoples misfortunes,but You`ve been framed well it says it all  ;D  ;)

steve m

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 08:58:09 am »
just out of curiosity, does any of the water come out or is it a watertight lid??????????/

G Griffin

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 09:57:58 am »
Freddie Ljungberg  >:( >:( >:(.

Gerry  :'(.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Paul Coleman

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008, 10:10:03 am »
Matt,

I done that a time or two ;D :-[

Trouble is you can't get up again ??? with the weight of the BP ;D  I had to crawl to a wall and drag myself back up ;D

Hope you didn't damage the Backpack - £60 for a new tank ??? :o

TOTALLY AGREE ;) ;) ;) ;)

David

I imagined him with a backpack full of water, stuck on his back waving his arms and legs in the air lilke a stranded turtle.

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008, 08:28:10 pm »
Was just about to say he must have looked like an upturned tortoise and you beat me to it  ::)
Sussex by the sea