This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike_Boxall

Spick & Span leaflet drops - don't miss out!
« on: January 30, 2008, 02:54:02 pm »
Hi

I know many members have listings in the Spick and Span directory and thought you might be interested to know of the current leaflet campaign we’re conducting.

The first of these campaigns will be targeting consumers in the Midlands via inserts in local Newsquest publications. These are going out in batches of up to 50,000 at a time with distribution to ‘large detached’ and ‘detached’ households. You’ll see from the leaflet that is quite a generic ad that should attract enquiries for a wide range of cleaning services.

We’ll shortly be extending this promotion to cover other key areas of the country and will keep you updated with our plans. This is the full list of Newsquest titles that we’re currently selecting from: http://www.newsquest.co.uk/portfolio2/newspapers/

Obviously I would encourage anyone in the Midlands area to take advantage of this promotion by upgrading to a featured listing if they have not already done so.

We’ll be publishing some general stats for paying advertisers on the site shortly but I can tell you that after just 3 full months of operation, the site is producing significant numbers of leads for all types of cleaning.

The most popular searches this month have been:

1 ) Carpet Cleaning
2 ) Window cleaning traditional
3 ) Domestic Cleaning
4 ) Car valeting
5 ) Window cleaning pure water
6 ) Oven cleaning
7 ) Office cleaning
8 ) Leather cleaning
9 ) Builders cleaning
10 ) Upholstery cleaning

12 months advertising costs just £150 plus vat and only today I spoke to one advertiser who said they already get more leads from Spick and Span than they do from another directory which costs six times as much – and that’s before we’ve started the leafleting.

To get your business listed please click here:

http://www.spickandspan-directory.co.uk/paid-option/

We have had a handful of people who have had problems uploading their own images (as opposed to those using the default ones) and if this happens to you please let us know.

Regards

Mike

collins ReVive Stoneworks

Re: Spick & Span leaflet drops - don't miss out!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 07:25:25 pm »
Mike email me

thanks

info@marblesheen.co.uk
Karl collins

Gerry Styles

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 10:00:16 pm »
Mike

When will you be covering Bristol?
Premier Klean Limited

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 11:40:47 am »
Hi Gerry

I'm not sure about Bristol yet. We're adding publications from Newsquest when we get to a certain number of featured listings within a certain geographical area. Some campaigns have worked better than others but that's advertising for you.

However, in the meantime we're just about to add a link to all our stats so you can see what has been searched for and where.

Regards

Mike

Gerry Styles

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 09:18:25 pm »
Mike

Thanks I will keep looking

Gerry
Premier Klean Limited