This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike_Boxall

Spick & Span leaflet drops - don't miss out!
« on: January 30, 2008, 02:44:15 pm »
Hi

I know many members have listings in the Spick and Span directory and thought you might be interested to know of the current leaflet campaign we’re conducting.

The first of these campaigns will be targeting consumers in the Midlands via inserts in local Newsquest publications. These are going out in batches of up to 50,000 at a time with distribution to ‘large detached’ and ‘detached’ households. You’ll see from the leaflet that is quite a generic ad that should attract enquiries for a wide range of cleaning services.

We’ll shortly be extending this promotion to cover other key areas of the country and will keep you updated with our plans. This is the full list of Newsquest titles that we’re currently selecting from: http://www.newsquest.co.uk/portfolio2/newspapers/

Obviously I would encourage anyone in the Midlands area to take advantage of this promotion by upgrading to a featured listing if they have not already done so.

We’ll be publishing some general stats for paying advertisers on the site shortly but I can tell you that after just 3 full months of operation, the site is producing significant numbers of leads for all types of cleaning.

The most popular searches this month have been:

1 ) Carpet Cleaning
2 ) Window cleaning traditional
3 ) Domestic Cleaning
4 ) Car valeting
5 ) Window cleaning pure water
6 ) Oven cleaning
7 ) Office cleaning
8 ) Leather cleaning
9 ) Builders cleaning
10 ) Upholstery cleaning

12 months advertising costs just £150 plus vat and only today I spoke to one advertiser who said they already get more leads from Spick and Span than they do from another directory which costs six times as much – and that’s before we’ve started the leafleting.

To get your business listed please click here:

http://www.spickandspan-directory.co.uk/paid-option/

We have had a handful of people who have had problems uploading their own images (as opposed to those using the default ones) and if this happens to you please let us know.

Regards

Mike

*paul_moss

Re: Spick & Span leaflet drops - don't miss out!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 06:53:15 pm »
Mike if sucessful will this roll out nationally or regionally ( North Wales  ;))
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 09:12:14 pm »
Should be a great saving in South Yorkshire 126 000 homes and no advertising!

Well we can't read anyway ;D

Shaun

lands

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 03:39:04 pm »
Margate? :-X

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 06:35:44 pm »
DON'T THINK BRIDLINGTON FREE PRESS STAND MUCH CHANCE THEN >:( >:( >:(
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk

classcleaning

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 06:59:37 am »
Thank you Mike for the information.Is it mandatory to get a premium membership to feature for the searches made for the mentioned services.If that is the case then I would have no other option than to apply for the listings as I have a whole list of services to provide.

garyj

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 01:22:13 pm »
Thank you Mike for the information.Is it mandatory to get a premium membership to feature for the searches made for the mentioned services.If that is the case then I would have no other option than to apply for the listings as I have a whole list of services to provide.

Mike is rolling this out in the Midlands first, why don't you wait until he gets around to doing your area, then join. I suggest you email Mike and ask him when he is going to leaflet New York so you'll be ready.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 06:07:43 pm »
Jason I've had to give the wife the cheque to send as I can't bring myself to sending it off ;D she'll be posting it tomorrow 2nd class of course ::)

Shaun

lands

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 06:27:03 pm »
Wrong thread Shaun. This is really hurting you isn't it?

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 06:49:05 pm »
I went next door and sat on their sofa it was that bad! (used their lights, heating and tea just to try and get some money back)

Shaun

lands

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 07:17:25 pm »
but just think of the wear those sack cloth shoes had to take to get there

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 07:40:57 pm »
We don't have shoes here just clogs, mine are made from a coffin I dug up from darn' sarf.

Shaun

mitch2810

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2008, 03:58:00 pm »
Mike
When are you doing the Midlands and which publications are you using?