This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pj

it just isn't important to some...
« on: January 22, 2008, 09:27:15 pm »
Elderly gent approached me today, (I clean a couple of doors down) told me he'd dropped his w/c for his own reasons, would I do his windows from now on, (shame really because I know who cleaned them and I like him) so I asked him how did the last w/c do them, (he's been doing them years) he had no idea!  I started telling him about pure water blah blah blah, he cut me off politely saying yes yes fine when can you do them?  It just wasn't important to him how I did them, he just wants them cleaned.

(Sorry for my excessive use of (parentheses) brackets)

Tim Rose

Re: it just isn't important to some...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 09:30:01 pm »
Did you nick his war medals?

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 09:35:46 pm »
some just wouldnt care if you rubbed your forehead on them as long as they got done, I like these people

Tim Rose

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 09:37:31 pm »
Where is the heart of east anglia?

john tomkins

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 09:40:42 pm »
If other w/c was someone I knew and chatted to(most of them round by me), I'd give them a ring and explain if you feel bad about taking it on, they probably won't care

Pj

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 10:01:34 pm »
Where is the heart of east anglia?

Nordelph?

jonah

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 10:16:01 pm »
chris I promised to pay £24 a fortnight why are you folowing me ?

xxmattyxx

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 10:17:05 pm »
Ive been talking to my custys over the last week or so as Im about to go over to WFP, most show a vague interest, but thats all, seems mostly theyre happy enough, in fact in all honesty the general consenus is they dont give a $h!t, as has been said, so long as theyre clean.

I am pleasantly surprised, after some horror stories Ive read on here, my tack is to start off with the Public/Personal Insurance Liability coupled with H&S; cant really argue with those two.

Matt