This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tompoole

leaflet response
« on: January 21, 2008, 04:16:53 pm »
Hi

just sent 2500 leaflet to be delivered locally and another 5k will go out next week, what sort of response have others had from such drops 1% 2% or anyone lucky enough to get more?, should i leaflet 7500 different houses or hit the same area a number of times?
cheers

tom

jonah

Re: leaflet response
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 04:33:17 pm »
Do you have a company delvering them Tom ?

mick hay

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 04:35:15 pm »
0.5% response is average.

Leaflet the same area 2 months later, i put out 10,000 at a time!

tompoole

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 04:42:59 pm »
Do you have a company delvering them Tom ?

Hi

I have a local guy delivering them for me, I have done some myself but it takes forever and need to build up to about 100 customers by the summer.
tom

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 05:12:46 pm »
Tom & Mick,
I've just had 10,000 come. Very pleased with dp, apart from the picture of yours truly was a bit faint.The stock pictures seem brighter than mine.I have worked very hard at getting the offer on these right, and think I've succeeded. This time I've gone with your conservatory approach Mick.

Previously (over the last year) I have done them on my own computer, altering them several times in responce to customers comments.That doesn't cost anything,and I fill the black ink up, but I could be on it all night to get 500 leaflets,so the glossy pro approach is actually cheaper.

The most I've ever delivered in one go is about 200. Then I would get phone calls over the next three days. It sounds obvious, but my wife had to tell me, don't deliver where you don't want to clean.

How it worked for me is I would get some jobs, do them, then leaflet. To start with I might have earned £30 pd, then delivered, later it was £70. As the months go by it is quite hard to actually do the jobs and still leaflet and quote.Before you get to 100 jobs, you will have had to keep 80 jobs happy for several months.

Currently from an April tax point start up (I began test marketing before this)I  have 215 that George puts  at over 3k (but many are 8wkly not 4wkly so this is an overvalue).

Now that I've all my little bits in place I can't wait to start.I enjoy this side of things more than the cleaning.

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 06:49:31 pm »
0.5% response is average.

Leaflet the same area 2 months later, i put out 10,000 at a time!
I do the same but not 10.000 2k max every 2 months and sometimes 6 weekly, same area same houses, I am brand building, so if they dont call they know my company website address  ;)

jonah

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 07:56:48 pm »
Having success with small add in local people paper , after recieving enquires from a certain area am leaving leaflets there .

bluez

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 09:04:12 pm »
For the best results imo repeat the same area as often as you can particularly if you are trying to build brand awareness in a particular area (like ww said). After about 3-4 drops change area just to freshen up things and then re- do the first area with a different leaflet, gutters or cons with the same branding on it.
hi