This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JSMC

flojet & shurflo pumps
« on: January 19, 2008, 04:07:26 pm »
is there any difference between these?

Re: flojet & shurflo pumps
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 04:18:49 pm »
about seventy pounds.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 04:33:50 pm »
is there any difference between these?

If what I heard is correct, flojet guarantee their pumps with microbore but shurflo don't.  So that's a difference I suppose.

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 05:15:54 pm »
Alex uses Flojet without Varistream.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 05:24:39 pm »
i use both , flojet i use is 95 psi which i use without flow control just a tap on the bottom of my pole . shurflo 100 psi with varistream  . only difference is the amout of water im saving with using varisteam and shurflow pump is quieter out of the two . i use same hose on both pumps and never had a problem with either . shurflo is the cheapest of the two .
where theres muck theres money

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 10:37:37 pm »
can you use a flow controller (be it varistrean or ecoflow) with flo-jet pumps??? and i know alex will say i dont need one i just want to know if it can be wired up ???

NWH

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 10:43:09 pm »
Yes you can use a varistream with a flojet but you will notice one thing when you do,how loud they are compared to shurflo pumps.

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 11:08:50 pm »
oh i know that already i had a flojet to start with and the diaphragm went after 4 days of work!!!! replaced it with a surflo and had the flojet fixed under warranty still in box and now think i will use it in adiy van mount to use in tandem with my trolley.Anyone use the ecoflow unit? they are slightly cheaper than varis but i dont know if they much cop

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 06:49:26 pm »
back to top ;D probly should make this a new post sorry to hi jack but anyone used eco flow and does a flo jet wire up the same ???