Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jeff Lydon/Greenie

Re: New wand from greenie
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2008, 08:20:32 pm »
Hello Gents,
I made this wand to be a value priced item, some day I'll make a titanium version and might even make a few tweaks, but I got my money where my mouth is, if you don't think it's an excellent tool and one of the best buys in your career I will buy it back no questions asked.

I put every bell and whistle known on this wand, the valve is a pleasure to use, the solution line is teflon and stainless wrapped in urethane jacket, the jets are high flow and come with checkvalves and extenders to place the jet 1" from the carpet.
This allows for almost no heat loss and low humidity in the air, and they will not streak because of the angle I place the jet manifold at, which also allows for cleaning at a high pressure than normal which adds agitation and speeds rinsing.
Don't forget the rubber coated forward handle, valve trigger, and double thick rubber shrink wrap on the valve tube, it's not vinyl that slips when hot. Add to that an additional trip to the metal polisher for a finish that looks sharp and physically stay clean longer.

I can be so confident because the only wand that even comes close is the Titanium, and you would have to add $300 in upgrades to compare.

stevegunn

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 12:24:02 pm »
Used wand this morning cracking bit of kit lounge carpet was dry by the time I finished the stairs.Customer well impressed with drying times 8)

mark shannon

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 01:15:00 pm »
Used wand this morning cracking bit of kit lounge carpet was dry by the time I finished the stairs.Customer well impressed with drying times 8)

Agree on the few i have cleaned since Friday  :)

Dave_Lee

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2008, 07:30:05 pm »
Ditto, I am having a bit of a purge on wands at the moment and I am really glad that I chose the Greenhorn to be one of them.
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

mark shannon

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2008, 11:50:10 am »
Well a week on whats owners opinions? i am getting used to the feel of the wand and it has a dramatic effect on my drying times compared with my 2 jet westpac.

Luc

« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2008, 02:06:06 pm »
I have the 14inch version coming tom.  Has Anyone brought the 14 inch version?? If so whats your opinion?? Looking forward to using it nest week.

William S.

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2008, 03:28:45 pm »
Hi, I am from Canada. The more you use these wands, the more you will love them. We had two titanium wands, but now they just collect dust. The Greenhorn produces amazing dry times and is not that much heavier. We later ordered a kit from Greenie to trick out the titanium, and it is closer in performance, but still not the same.

It seems many of you use a 12" for residential, is that for maneuverability or to keep the air flow concentrated? I have only used 14" up to now, but I am wondering about trying a 12" for even faster dry times. I would appreciate any input from those who have used both sizes. (Any wand not just the greenhorn.)

Len Gribble

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2008, 08:16:23 pm »
Steve

Will we see the wand at the ccdo?

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

*paul_moss

« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2008, 09:35:08 pm »
If Steve is not bringing his down to the CCDO would some body else bring one so we can give it a run.

Greenie you may get more business yet ;)
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

mark shannon

« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2008, 11:50:06 pm »
if i come i will bring mine

Jason Hedges

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2008, 11:56:46 pm »
if i come i will bring mine

Mark,

We're upto about 35 paid now and gonna restrict numbers soon. Get your name down or you may miss out on what looks like being a great day!

Will be good to see your wand in action :o. The greenie that is ;D

mark shannon

« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2008, 11:58:46 pm »
Thats what i tell the Mrs ::)

stevegunn

« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2008, 07:05:49 am »
I will bring mine with my new van too 8)

Luc

« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2008, 04:07:44 pm »
used my 14 inch greenhorn today today with amazing results. the drying time is amazing and the speed it cleans with is just beyond campare. Throughly enjoyed using it today altho it is a fraction heavier than my old westpac

mark shannon

« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2008, 04:49:16 pm »
Seems about the same weight as my 2 jet westpac maybe slightly heavier

Jeff Lydon/Greenie

« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2008, 10:51:53 pm »
Every so often someone ask me about the weight, it jsut so happens the 14" WestPak and the Greehorn both weigh in at 10.35 lbs isn't that about 1 stone?

Joe H

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2008, 08:32:29 am »
Its a good few pounds under a stone Jeff - 3.65 lbs under actually, which is a fair amount.