This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Captain Scarlet

Re: Obsession
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 06:30:30 pm »
Infact I used to like having my name on the top four or five posts as the last poster......very sad I know but at least it's not drugs, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Pj

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 06:46:16 pm »
Now heres Obsession

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2007, 07:42:21 pm »
we love our work . if not we wouldnt be on this forum .
where theres muck theres money

LWC

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 07:43:29 pm »
we window clean to live and we live to window clean

...oh how gay was that! lol

xxmattyxx

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2007, 07:46:04 pm »
Yes it is an obsession,.......................I like to debate and in my case it's worse because i'm also pedantic and have to have things right.

An obsessive perfectionist, my personality is of the addictive type too  8)

Paul Coleman

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2007, 07:46:27 pm »
Just looked around and it sits like this:

1Windowwashers

2Luke Johnson

3NWH

4.Squeaky Clean

5The Shiner

It's nice to know some are worse than me   :)

Pj

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 07:50:03 pm »
No.....you don't understand Shiner....You just got top prize 5 Points ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2007, 07:59:15 pm »

;D

A couple of the guys actually removed their accoiunts and re-started them from zero as the didn't want to appear to be sad gits.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2007, 08:10:29 pm »
just spotted the intercity 125 going past ( thats sad ) window cleanig = work so we aint a sad bunch .
where theres muck theres money

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2007, 08:20:09 pm »
I've noticed that shiner likes to help people.I often have little insights about people but very seldom are these appreciated.

In terms of business I like to bounce my ideas, and although this  can be a very negative place i do learn. Have you noticed that Jeff doesn't post anymore?. He would top my list of the most helpfull posters. Alex G is brilliant, but have you noticed that he never gets drawn into any of the personal nonesence unlike many of us.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2007, 08:26:49 pm »
I've noticed that shiner likes to help people.I often have little insights about people but very seldom are these appreciated.

In terms of business I like to bounce my ideas, and although this  can be a very negative place i do learn. Have you noticed that Jeff doesn't post anymore?. He would top my list of the most helpfull posters. Alex G is brilliant, but have you noticed that he never gets drawn into any of the personal nonesence unlike many of us.

There are some very helpful posters around here.  Although I do try to help, my technical knowledge is very sketchy.  I take your point about Alex G.  He keeps his contribution to this forum strictly for window cleaning stuff.  Best way to do it too IMO.

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2007, 08:39:46 pm »
And of course Squeaky is funny.

I think I am the most misunderstood poster. I get accused of digging and spitefulness, but in fact there is nothing malicious about me.

LWC

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2007, 08:48:24 pm »
i do like coming on here though, just cause there is a wealth of knowledge to pretty mich any question you ask

you can guarantee someone will answer you as they have been there and done it

and its also good to have a laugh...especially when people dont get your sarcasm ... tank on the roof? come on guys!

Pj

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2007, 09:04:41 pm »

;D

A couple of the guys actually removed their accoiunts and re-started them from zero as the didn't want to appear to be sad gits.

4 times now! ;)

Sad isn't it.

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2007, 09:44:45 pm »

1Windowwashers

2Luke Johnson

3NWH

4.Squeaky Clean

5The Shiner

It's nice to know some are worse than me   :)
lol.

I dont mind if I am called sad, I am normally a happy guy  ;D

cvdewsbury

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2007, 09:57:02 pm »

1Windowwashers

2Luke Johnson

3NWH

4.Squeaky Clean

5The Shiner

window washers top of the pile as we head into the new year break...thing is can he maintain his obsession with this site or will lukey boy step up a gear and break w/w as the numeral uno most obsessed window cleaning technician in the British Isles.......

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2007, 09:58:37 pm »

1Windowwashers

2Luke Johnson

3NWH

4.Squeaky Clean

5The Shiner

window washers top of the pile as we head into the new year break...thing is can he maintain his obsession with this site or will lukey boy step up a gear and break w/w as the numeral uno most obsessed window cleaning technician in the British Isles.......
LOL..............................NEVER  :P

cvdewsbury

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2007, 10:03:29 pm »
less than a minute w/w cage is rattled....no response from lukey boy....totally confirmed my thoughts...

bluez

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2007, 10:17:27 pm »
And of course Squeaky is funny.

I think I am the most misunderstood poster. I get accused of digging and spitefulness, but in fact there is nothing malicious about me.

Who do you think you are calling spitefull..................lol ;D ;D ;D

The written word is very easily misunderstood, thats what makes these types of sites so interesting ;D
hi

xxmattyxx

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2007, 10:22:18 pm »

I think I am the most misunderstood poster.

I actually think that about myself sometimes, perhaps my sense of humour just doesnt come across as its meant.