This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bonkors

New customers
« on: December 23, 2007, 12:22:18 pm »
Suppose a potential customers rings you regarding a clean but the problem is they are slightly out of the area you normally do. Would you reject this customer stating that they are out of the area or would you see this as a perfect opportunity to penetrate a new area?

Small but perfectley formed

Re: New customers
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 12:40:21 pm »
check it out maybe£££££
Spit and polish

Bonkors

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 01:08:55 pm »
so you would consider developing a new round?

Rob_Mac

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 01:19:04 pm »
If we get calls outside of our residential round we take them on but we let them knowq that if we cannot develop more work we will stop coming.

We give them reduced price cleaning to introduce new customers. Put the onus of getting more work on them.

Rob ;D

alanwilson

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 02:13:46 pm »
just got a new customer this week, she tells me on the phone that I'll have to drive across the river to get there, I mean literally drive across the river!!

it runs across her lane and is normally about a foot deep and 200ft across!, I have to ring before I come out so she can check the water levels hahaha

there is another lane but its out of the way.

I'll take some pics in the new year let you all see them
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

davids3511

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 02:24:03 pm »
Go do the house and while you are there, leaflet or door knock to try and make it more worthwhile going there. You never know, it might have just lost a regular window cleaner and be a little gold mine for you.