This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Davew

Finding email address
« on: December 21, 2007, 06:14:20 pm »
Someone posted on here a few days ago and on the bottom of the window cleaning post there was a link for finding anyones email address - anyone know of it?

Re: Finding email address
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 06:20:05 pm »
Someone posted on here a few days ago and on the bottom of the window cleaning post there was a link for finding anyones email address - anyone know of it?
explain a bit more and I may be able to help.

Davew

Re: Finding email address
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 06:22:22 pm »
That's it really, a website of somesorts where you could find anyones address. Probably something you would need to sign up for.

Re: Finding email address New
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 06:27:29 pm »
That's it really, a website of somesorts where you could find anyones address. Probably something you would need to sign up for.
in short you cant, and to prove my point to anyone that thinks I am worng please post every email address I have online apart from the ones I post on here.

Dave many people do not fill in their profile online making it near on impossible to track or find an email address.

now if it is a company your looking for that maybe different, if it is a private email address without profile then thats just not possible.