This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: 2008
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 07:38:06 am »
Thanks guy's.  :)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 07:50:38 am »
My goal is to have a better year than 2007.

Son back in hospital, now on a type of chemo therepy.
Wife should have had her operation for kidney stone early in 08, she has suffered for over a year.
She is on Pethedine, usually 3 doses a day and is mostly "a bit out of it".
We have had over 30 day trips to the hospital and we are a bit fed with it now!

As for work, just try to keep at it, enjoy my new Truck and pay back what i've lost this year!!!

Hope all goes well for your family.  We know how difficult health issues can be for a family - our motto is to take one day at a time. Before you know it, another year has passed.   :)

Alex & Alison

Paul Coleman

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 09:23:19 am »
One of my first new year goals is to get this back tooth of mine extracted at long last.  It's had one stay of execution too many and the dentist reckons it's just going to give me more and more jip.  On antiobiotics and painkillers at the moment but will be OK to extract after the holiday.  As far as health stuff goes, that's minor compared to what Bear is enduring and I wish Bear and his family well.
As far as work goes, I want to invest in a high reach carbon telescopic pole at some point.  Also, I am looking for something like a 7 - 10 grand increase in turnover over last year (which ended on September 30th).  I am on course to achieve that so far, in spite of December not being such a great month.
Financially, I have a target of getting rid of my two largest credit card bills by the end of 2008.

lee_dewing

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 03:21:00 pm »
best wishes to you and your family bear.
had a scare this year with my mum she had a brain hemorage. nearly back to normal now.

my goals are to get a laptop and get on the net and not use library and slot machine internet to talk to you lot. so frustrating not having tinternet at home.
getting a uniform together.
want george win ass program
xtel hybrid pole
more better priced work
then go back and push up prices of old under priced work.

try and enjoy being my own boss not be such a worry guts all the time
oh be more confident.
thanks everyone for all your help
lee
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

elite mike

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 03:32:40 pm »

Wife should have had her operation for kidney stone early in 08, she has suffered for over a year.

As for work, just try to keep at it, enjoy my new Truck and pay back what i've lost this year!!!

Hope all goes well for your family.  We know how difficult health issues can be for a family - our motto is to take one day at a time. Before you know it, another year has passed.   :)

Alex & Alison
yeh i second that, hope it all goes well 4 u in the new year
regards mike

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2007, 05:49:42 pm »

Bear I wish your son as speedy recovery, I sort of know about it as my 2 year old niece has chemo too, she was in remission till yesterday  :(.

2008 is going to be better than 2007  ;)

total nightmare year so far.

WFP is my highlight   :)

bluez

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2007, 08:39:18 pm »
Good Luck everyone with your wishes for 2008. Most of all health & happiness to everyone. Thanks for all the very useful posts. My wishes for 2008, growth and more growth. :D 
hi