Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Conflagration2000

WFP
« on: December 20, 2007, 02:14:26 pm »
Sorry to ask such a seemingly obvious question but here goes:

I'm about to go totally wfp. I've been looking at different makes of poles etc. Do the microbore/minibore pipes go through the centre of the pole then emerge at the top to connect to the brush or are they fixed in some way to the outside of the pole?

I've only ever seen diy poles.

Thanks ???
Just like that

chrismroberts

Re: WFP
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 02:16:42 pm »
On most poles, the telescopic ones, they go through the middle. I think on the modular ones like the Superlite they clip to the outside? Not sure on that though.

Conflagration2000

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 02:19:51 pm »
Thanks mate :)
Just like that

m.b.s.

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 02:24:40 pm »
On most poles, the telescopic ones, they go through the middle. I think on the modular ones like the Superlite they clip to the outside? Not sure on that though.
arnt the mini bore and microbore hose pipes as my hose that connects to the pole hose is called microbore when i mean hose i mean the hose on my hose reel isnt the hose that goes up your pole just called pole hose might be rong on this though ;)

Conflagration2000

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 02:34:25 pm »
arnt the mini bore and microbore hose pipes as my hose that connects to the pole hose is called microbore when i mean hose i mean the hose on my hose reel isnt the hose that goes up your pole just called pole hose might be rong on this though ;)

All I want to know really is whether the pole a stand alone item that you connect at the bottom to your hose which in turn is connected to your system? I wasn't sure whether the "pole"  hose was inside the pole or run up it on the outside?
Just like that

mark dew

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 02:44:37 pm »
All I want to know really is whether the pole a stand alone item that you connect at the bottom to your hose which in turn is connected to your system? I wasn't sure whether the "pole"  hose was inside the pole or run up it on the outside?

that's correct. Poles will come with their own hose and a connector at the end which then connects onto microbore/minibore. Which then connects to your water tank.

chrismroberts

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 02:47:36 pm »

LOL, I assumed you meant that :P:P Microbore/minibore is your hose reel, but the hose that goes up the pole is probably just called pole hose ;)

m.b.s.

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 02:59:19 pm »

LOL, I assumed you meant that :P:P Microbore/minibore is your hose reel, but the hose that goes up the pole is probably just called pole hose ;)
lol sheepmeister i new you new that  :P like people have said if its telescopic it will go through the middle of the pole here is a pic of me using the telescopic pole you can just see the pole hose comming out of the bottom so the pole hose goes up through the middle to your y section on the brush

Conflagration2000

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 03:39:24 pm »
Looks the doggy's danglers to me ;)

Cheers fellers.
Just like that

m.b.s.

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 03:42:37 pm »
Looks the doggy's danglers to me ;)

Cheers fellers.
lol ;D