This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cybersye

brushes?
« on: December 19, 2007, 10:58:42 pm »
Hi, I am considering getting a superlight 40' in the new year, it will be for the bulk of my work, residential but many tall town houses and flats. In order to keep the clutter in my small van to a minimum (ie; poles) I'm thinking that it may be a good idea to have 2 or 3 interchangable brush heads, one will be the bentley superlight that gardiners supply with it but I'm concerned about stubborn birds mess / egg etc. How do you guys rate the bentley brush?, should I buy others e.g with stiffer bristles for different jobs, what brushes would you recommend ?
Thanks
Simon

Alex Gardiner

Re: brushes?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 07:43:45 am »
One of the advantages of the Bentley is that it has a nice hard plastic edge on the brush.  On really stubborn bird's muck I turn the brush head and use the edge of the brush to scrape at it but I find generally that the brush copes with most of it very well.

cybersye

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 08:19:47 am »
ok, cheers Alex. Was'nt sure because I'd never used a bentley but I know they are light. If I did want to have a couple of interchangable brushes though what would be the best and quickest way to change them? do you sell additional sleeves (the short section that goes over the no 1 section of the pole), reason being I could use a deep sill gooseneck or a plastic angle adapter without having to faff about unscrewing things.
Thanks
Simon

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 08:25:12 am »
We do not currently sell the connector section separately, but I'm sure we could rectify this! Although it is fairly simple just to unscrew the brush and screw another one on.