This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

johnny_h

new customer=messer
« on: December 19, 2007, 05:18:12 pm »
initial clean today the customer is out the front leaning against his car smoking " morning im doing your initial clean today can you make sure all windows are shut please" " nah not today ta come back next week im waiting for a delivery" what can you do with em?
AUDI VIDE TACE

AuRavelling79

Re: new customer=messer
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 05:23:31 pm »
You certainly don't go back next week, obviously.
It's a game of three halves!

rugby

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 05:30:16 pm »
You certainly don't go back next week, obviously.

no bloody way should you go back >:(

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 06:22:35 pm »
initial clean today the customer is out the front leaning against his car smoking " morning im doing your initial clean today can you make sure all windows are shut please" " nah not today ta come back next week im waiting for a delivery" what can you do with em?
wait for them to call you.

NWH

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 06:26:48 pm »
They would never ever see me again,and she wouldn`t want to after the abuse i`d give her.

xxmattyxx

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 06:26:53 pm »
Smack 'em round the back of the head and ask 'em why the hell you should have even bothered getting out the sack this morning.

Unprofessional? Yes.

Realistic response? No.

But some villages sure do miss their idiot.

tonylee

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 06:29:33 pm »
hi. why wait for them to call you?
the guy was in waiting for a delivery. i would have thought they could have been done but the guy seemed to not want them to be cleaned. he has wasted johnny s time. if i was him iwould not waste any more of my time whether he called or not.
i personally feel that if we allow people to mess us about it undervalues our work. just my thoughts
tony

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 06:34:40 pm »
hi. why wait for them to call you?
the guy was in waiting for a delivery. i would have thought they could have been done but the guy seemed to not want them to be cleaned. he has wasted johnny s time. if i was him iwould not waste any more of my time whether he called or not.
i personally feel that if we allow people to mess us about it undervalues our work. just my thoughts
tony
I would as I said wait for them to call.

When they did I would ask them to post the payment and I would clean when convienent.  ;) more than one way to skin a cat

stevekennedy

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 06:34:50 pm »
Need to just stand your ground mate. "It's now or never as I can't make it back". They usually cave in.

johnny_h

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 06:45:10 pm »
 ;D my reply was that i would call him when im ready to do them and when he asked if i had his number i said NO !!! smiled then walked away
AUDI VIDE TACE

Tim Rose

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 07:03:25 pm »
Blender time.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 07:25:20 pm »
;D my reply was that i would call him when im ready to do them and when he asked if i had his number i said NO !!! smiled then walked away

Nice one! ;D
It's a game of three halves!

Dale Smith

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 07:38:10 pm »
 ;D Good for you Johnny...
Swindon, Wiltshire.

Londoner

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 08:14:15 pm »
It may be that SHE arranged to have the windows cleaned and HE has got the ar5e about it because "we can't bloody afford it" or whatever and is trying to sabotage things.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 08:17:26 pm »
f@@k em off  these are not custom they are takin the p@ss
where theres muck theres money

johnny_h

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 08:22:01 pm »
no vince HE arranged the clean and he mucked me about must say they are well minging with all the building dust and most are only accessable via wfp
AUDI VIDE TACE

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 08:48:21 pm »
I've had one messing me around twice before now. Tried to mess me around today (3rd time) so I politely told them to find some other mug - DUMPED today ;D

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 11:24:46 pm »
these are even worse than the "not todays" i personally have never had a cust turn me away on a prearranged initial clean but man would i be fudged off if they tried. What about a "call out charge letter or pre printed invoce slip you would probably only need a few bet they would soon change tune

rhys11

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2007, 02:38:13 am »
dump him
rhys

chrismroberts

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2007, 09:19:15 am »
He couldve just gone inside.... shut all the windows..... then returned to smoking his cigarette? I wouldnt bother going back. If he called again I'd give him a higher price for the clean to cover the initial wasted callout.....