Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m.b.s.

2nd cleans
« on: December 18, 2007, 09:51:09 pm »
what a dodle the second time round with the wfp it took me ages first time round but now on my second and flying round  :D hope i am doing them right  ;D
must be no phone calls thank god i realy love the wfp as its a lot safer and easier than the trad way although i still do trad on shops and bung,s how did you lot find the second cleans any phone calls about it

Captain Scarlet

Re: 2nd cleans
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 09:52:32 pm »
I've never had a complaint, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

johnny_h

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 09:56:02 pm »
take time to get the first cleans right i used to think i was wasting time doing them twice even 3 times if i wasnt happy but now realise if done right the second cleans are a walk in the park
AUDI VIDE TACE

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 10:05:41 pm »
wait til you get a few more done get even quicker  ;D ;D ;D ;D really you wont believe it

m.b.s.

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 10:07:43 pm »
so when is the time i can stop worrieing about complaints then

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 10:10:20 pm »
now!!!
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

johnny_h

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 10:12:12 pm »
never lol it will keep you on your toes
AUDI VIDE TACE

m.b.s.

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 10:13:13 pm »
never lol it will keep you on your toes
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

john tomkins

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 11:34:06 pm »

You can get complaints anytime, just coz it's 2nd or 3rd clean don't mean you will get every job perfect, hopefully they will be good enough :)

Anyone thinks every job they do is perfect is living in cloud cuckoo land ::)

NWH

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 11:36:37 pm »
I agree john,as long as the job is done to a standard though you should get away with it LOL. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

john tomkins

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 11:50:38 pm »
Too true mate, it's just the posters who say it's perfect every time and never any problems, just give the wrong impression about WFP, yes it's good but a few I do no matter how much I scrub/rinse they always spot, looking from just the outside they may seem ok, but have a look inside when the sun is low like is is this time of year.
Of course everyones standards are different, just had a brick wall built by a bricklayer :o to say a monkey could be trained better is an understatement, but he thought it was ok ::)

NWH

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 11:56:59 pm »
If we think back we can all remember going over leads with a damp scrim and little panes for that matter,we all new when we drove off that there might be the odd smear on them like you say especially this time of year,to get through loads of work your not gonna get them all spot on but that`s when a good relationship with the custie comes in,you want to be somewhere between mc`donalds and claridges and you won`t go far wrong,if you try and be a perfectionist your be dissapointed.

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 07:05:46 am »
you never stop worrying about compaints, if you stop you will get them, just do your best everytime this is what I do.

and luke you will get a complaint one day this is a guarenteed  :P

Davew

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 06:47:15 pm »
Luke, do you clean insides? If you do have a good look at your windows and you will be suprised how many arn't actually perfect. Passable yes, but perfect - unlikely.

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 06:49:50 pm »
Luke, do you clean insides? If you do have a good look at your windows and you will be suprised how many arn't actually perfect. Passable yes, but perfect - unlikely.
have to agree with that one, did an inside today with trad I was spot on, down stairs perfect up stairs one corner not done completely. another a few spots at top. you cant see it you never know.

brightnclean

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 06:56:21 pm »
Now now u lot.. cmon this is Luke ur talkin about. He is the Jedi of WFP.. don't u all know this by now?

Psstt Luke actually I admire ur enthusiasm and go get em attitude but u better take care mate..  u need ur fingers for proper window cleaning. 1300+ posts on here gotta be wearin them out..  lol  :p

Davew

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 06:57:12 pm »
I have a property of leaded windows - you know the little diamond ones. looks superb from the outside. When i cleaned the insides i could see the top corners were still grubby - probably because i use a Bentley or Addis and i don't think they are square enough to really cut into the corners. I don't think the customer would worry though judging by the state of the house.

East coast window cleaning Services

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 07:02:57 pm »
Its a true fact if you look closely from the inside there will always be a little bead mark somewhere. Anyone who says there 100% perfect is talking poo
P&R Window Cleaning

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 07:03:49 pm »
I have a property of leaded windows - you know the little diamond ones. looks superb from the outside. When i cleaned the insides i could see the top corners were still grubby - probably because i use a Bentley or Addis and i don't think they are square enough to really cut into the corners. I don't think the customer would worry though judging by the state of the house.
I have a vikan, and martin missed a corner with it, not my fault of cause as I didnt do them, he has been getting stick all day. Customers are well happy but I am not as easy to please. Feel a bit bad taking away his christmas bonus, but he will learn the hard way.  >:(

Ian

p.s I didnt really take away is bonus.

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2007, 08:27:26 pm »
I'm just completing my third time round with wfp.

When I worked with ladders I used to notice every minute go by during the day especially in the afternoons. With WFP the time seems to fly and I get more work done.

Started out late today due to the cold morning and getting over a chest infection but still had a much better day  than I ever would have with ladders. (actually my best day yet)