Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Alex Gardiner

Re: help please???????
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 11:24:53 am »
Hi The Shiner - could you email me your email address.  Use alex@agardiner.co.uk.  Thanks.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 11:52:11 am »
Luke if you would like another copy I now have it on a .pdf file and can email it to you.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 12:40:42 pm »
ok, thanks Alex! Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2007, 06:30:38 pm »
Hi The Shiner - could you email me your email address.  Use alex@agardiner.co.uk.  Thanks.
Email sent.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2007, 08:04:24 pm »
Nothing's come through as yet - could you try it again?

Paul Coleman

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007, 03:33:45 am »

I've made another attempt at sending the email Alex.
I did try to email you a while back on this subject but I finally got an email bounce message back a day or two later.  Perhaps this will happen again.  I can't recall if it was on the agardiner email address or not though.

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2007, 07:03:07 am »

I've made another attempt at sending the email Alex.
I did try to email you a while back on this subject but I finally got an email bounce message back a day or two later.  Perhaps this will happen again.  I can't recall if it was on the agardiner email address or not though.
Shiner your email maybe getting blocked, if you want me to forward it on let me know  ;)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2007, 07:09:17 am »
Still nothing shiner. Try this alternative one alex@gardiner.e7even.com

Paul Coleman

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2007, 08:20:53 am »
Still nothing shiner. Try this altrenative one alex@gardiner.e7even.com

OK Alex.  I've done that. 

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2007, 09:10:30 am »
Hi - Alex has gone to work and I've checked our emails and nothing has come through.  If you wanted to post it here for a nano-second I'll watch out for it, copy it and then you could delete it?  I understand if you'd rather not!  Alternatively you could send an email to Kirsty using the 'Contact Us' on the website and I'll ring her and get it from her. 

Mrs A

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2007, 09:22:50 am »
Found it!  It was in Junk Mail (charming!).  I've pulled it into the Inbox for Alex to see when he gets back home.

Mrs A

Paul Coleman

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2007, 07:14:18 pm »
Found it!  It was in Junk Mail (charming!).  I've pulled it into the Inbox for Alex to see when he gets back home.

Mrs A

I've only just noticed this posting.  Who sets up the filters on your email software then?   :)
I've done similar myself.  I had an important email go to junk before because the string of characters that I was filtering out was contained in an important email address.  It's so easy to do.