This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bluez

Re: wfp+traditionalHi
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 08:33:54 pm »
All about results not method ............imo :-X
hi

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 08:47:50 pm »
wfp only apart from insides of course and done properly its much better and stays cleaner much longer , can,t believe you think its good to leave them sticky lol

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 12:04:14 am »
If you just dont like wfp change back or stop moaning about it, your worse than my wife  :P
Who said I don't like it?
Stop trying to read between the lines. ::)

I give it to people straight on here, I don't hype things up or put things down for effect.
If I didn't like it I'd just say it.

All I said was you can't beat a clean shiny dry finish by hand.
If customers say otherwise, they're just trying to please you.

nat

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2007, 12:19:48 am »
If you just dont like wfp change back or stop moaning about it, your worse than my wife  :P
they're just trying to please you.

sorry but thats crap! that isn't the same for all people, some people do some people don't. we have gained a lot of work because we have this new system with the magic water. (their words not mine)

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2007, 08:55:28 am »
Who said I don't like it?
Stop trying to read between the lines. ::)

I give it to people straight on here, I don't hype things up or put things down for effect.
If I didn't like it I'd just say it.

All I said was you can't beat a clean shiny dry finish by hand.
If customers say otherwise, they're just trying to please you.
If  my customers are trying as you say to please me I must be doing something right ;D

I too say it as it is. and I think your wrong :P

cat9921

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2007, 09:19:00 am »
I find Squeaky Clean comments to be quite fair...

Wfp can be like marmite, some love it others dont and thats if you are doing it right......

as its been said Wfp makes them stay cleaner longer and thats one of its strong points....

But trade is very good to.. I love them both but do prefer Wfp

Just my thoughts  :)

Helen

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2007, 10:26:47 am »
Hi, just starting out but have noticed there are two groups on here......wfp and traditional !  wouldnt it be an idea to split the two into seperate forums ?   :-*

see what you've done now! ;D

jonah

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2007, 10:46:33 am »
It was only a suggestion, better put my brain into gear before my mouth goes into motion next time ! :-X

Ian_Giles

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2007, 02:26:30 pm »
a separate forum just wouldn't work, ultimately it is all about cleaning windows, regardless of what method you use, and of course there are times when you can only use trad, insides and so on.

Does WFP do a better job then trad?? Well of course it does!!......sometimes ;)

Some windows are next to impossible to get right with WFP, for a really top finish they need to be done trad.
Having said that, I think that ALL windows can generally be done to an acceptable level with WFP, and many times, the overall standard can be way better than trad because you are able to do a much more thorough job, frames, doors, cladding and so on.

Squeaky differs with his opinion, he recently did one nightmare job and was not happy with the standard of the outside windows, really struggled with milky frames and so on.
I can't really argue with him on the point, because he may be absolutely right in that WFP will never get these windows to a good standard while they remain in desperate need of painting...but I'd love to have a go on a couple of the windows to see if they could in fact be brought up to an acceptable standard.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2007, 04:06:45 pm »
Squeaky differs with his opinion, he recently did one nightmare job and was not happy with the standard of the outside windows, really struggled with milky frames and so on.
I can't really argue with him on the point, because he may be absolutely right in that WFP will never get these windows to a good standard while they remain in desperate need of painting...but I'd love to have a go on a couple of the windows to see if they could in fact be brought up to an acceptable standard.

Ian
Ah well, £200 for a shoddy job...can't complain. ;D :-X

cat9921

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2007, 04:40:10 pm »
[quote

Ian

Strange that you should mention that Ian... On the Aquatec forum there was a claim by someone that could get these windows up to do a perfect clean... I cannot give you the link as the Aquatec site is having problams....

The method was just to scrub the frames untill the water was cleaner,,, Let them dry and then repeat....

This would take ages but he said that you price very high because you are saving them being painted...

I have not tried it myself but if I get the chance to I will let you all know  ;)