This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rayleigh Window Cleaning Services

Same clean everytime
« on: December 09, 2007, 03:41:45 pm »
I am just coming up to completing my first year wfp.

Most of my work has now been done about three or four times with water fed and i think i have ironed out most of the creases.

What i want to know is do you guys give as much time and attention to each clean after the first initial cleans, or does it become a quicker clean and rinse knowing they will look good because you put in the hard work getting them right at the start ?

I ask because if i do my own windows weather slow clean or quick wash and rinse, i get the same good result!

Tim Rose

Re: Same clean everytime
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 04:18:24 pm »
I always take my  if I think or know that they are in - just in case they think I earn too much.  Otherwise I fly around if possible.

mark dew

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 04:27:29 pm »
i spend longer on the 1st clean and always return to see them when they are dry.
I'm sure many customers would be shocked at the time difference between the 1st clean and the 6th.

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 07:38:59 pm »
after 3 or 4 cleans they should be getting signif faster i am now on 8th and it really does seem to keep getting faster the more they get done also water seems to go further but first cleans i use twice as much water and seem to take about 1.5 to 2 times as long

East coast window cleaning Services

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 07:48:40 pm »
after 3 or 4 cleans they should be getting signif faster i am now on 8th and it really does seem to keep getting faster the more they get done also water seems to go further but first cleans i use twice as much water and seem to take about 1.5 to 2 times as long

Do you charge more for first cleans?  i always add between 30-40% on top to allow for extra time and water usage.
P&R Window Cleaning

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 07:54:14 pm »
always have even when trad most people ok specially if not been done for a while