Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

Do you give presents to your customers?

Yes
12.1%
4 (12.1%)
No
60.6%
20 (60.6%)
Card
18.2%
6 (18.2%)
Incontinance pads
9.1%
3 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Davew

Re: XMAS PRESENTS FOR CUSTOMERS?
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2007, 08:45:41 am »
A bottle of pure water each for mine - if they're lucky.

simon knight

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2007, 09:16:27 am »
I was just thinking maybe some of those little pots of marmalade for the men and something frilly for the ladies.  Gift set sort of thing to encourage customer loyalty.No more than £20 each say.

£20.00 EACH ? ? ? !!!

You are completely stark raving bonkers woman !!!

I can just see half my OAP women custys trying to squeeze into a frilly little number curtesy of the window-cleaner

This is what my average custy looks like, she might appreciate someone cutting her grass, but stockings and suspenders ? ? ? na....

She's gorgeous...

xxmattyxx

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2007, 09:29:04 am »
I was just thinking maybe some of those little pots of marmalade for the men and something frilly for the ladies.  Gift set sort of thing to encourage customer loyalty.No more than £20 each say.

£20.00 EACH ? ? ? !!!

I can just see half my OAP women custys trying to squeeze into a frilly little number curtesy of the window-cleaner

This is what my average custy looks like, she might appreciate someone cutting her grass, but stockings and suspenders ? ? ? na....

She's gorgeous...

I know, Im off to Marks and Spencers shortly, buy her a box set of frillies (what ever that is !!)   ;D

matt

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2007, 09:46:19 am »

£20.00 EACH ? ? ? !!!

She's gorgeous...

I know, Im off to Marks and Spencers shortly, buy her a box set of frillies (what ever that is !!)   ;D

forget M&S, she deserves something tacky from ann summers  :-[ :-[

Tim Rose

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2007, 10:37:58 am »

£20.00 EACH ? ? ? !!!

She's gorgeous...

She's already got a butt plug if thats what your thinking.

xxmattyxx

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2007, 10:54:59 am »

£20.00 EACH ? ? ? !!!

She's gorgeous...

She's already got a butt plug if thats what your thinking.

Yup, like I said, you are bonkers.

I would have thought an icontinence pad might be more appropriate, hwoever if you have £20.00 to fritter on each one of your custys, I can just see their faces,

Rosy: 'Hello Missus Evans'

Missus Evans: 'Hello Rosy, thankyou for doing my windows, they look lovely.'

Rosy: 'Thankyou Missus Evans, Im glad your pleased. As a festive gesture of goodwill an' all that, I thought I'd buy you a box of incontinence pants, here you are, Merry Christmas. See you in the New Year, bye'

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2007, 11:09:55 am »
Looks like nearly every one of my moaning customers.

matt

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2007, 11:21:40 am »
Looks like nearly every one of my moaning customers.

they moan because you dont give them a 20 quid gift at christmas / easter and Birthdays and they know you earn 50 quid a hour

so dont be so tight and get your gifts flowing

Pj

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2007, 03:30:24 pm »
Perhaps those nice chappies who empty all our bins will be handing out gifts to all their customers too! ;D

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2007, 03:54:12 pm »
Rosy,

add a poll to this post, just with answer yes or no if you give presents  ;)

Ian

Mo

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2007, 04:40:18 pm »
I've got 277 customers and I planning to give nex year a xmas cards to every one of them

Mo

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2007, 05:32:50 pm »
This seemed a bit odd- then Joe suggested his keyring idea with a picture of himself on it.
So if I could think of something apt, possibly humourous, cheap so as not to be embarrassing and yet usefull, then yes you've finally come up with a good idea rosy.
Pens with website on?
How much would they cost?

Sample message;
I am a customer of the brilliant www.hotwash.co.uk window cleaners
Or;
Merry Xmass from www.hotwashwindowcleaners.co.uk

phone number on other side.

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2007, 06:40:03 pm »
This seemed a bit odd- then Joe suggested his keyring idea with a picture of himself on it.
So if I could think of something apt, possibly humourous, cheap so as not to be embarrassing and yet usefull, then yes you've finally come up with a good idea rosy.
Pens with website on?
How much would they cost?

Sample message;
I am a customer of the brilliant www.hotwash.co.uk window cleaners
Or;
Merry Xmass from www.hotwashwindowcleaners.co.uk

phone number on other side.
is that classed as a present  :-\ more of a marketing idea, but as a gift  :-[

MLS

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2007, 06:53:48 pm »
What a bloody strange idea giving pressie's to your customers  ??? ??? ???

They are customers and you clean their windows, that's all. You're not best buddies, you don't drink together and I don't suppose that they expect anything other than clean windows for Christmas.

Does this apply to all businesses?

Can I expect a pressie from Mr Sainsbury tomorrow evening when I do the weekly shop with the wife?

If I don't get one, at least next week when we do the Christmas food shop I'll be very disappointed  :'( :'( :'(

Like I said, it's a strange idea!
We know we're the best, you know we're the best, I guess we can't both be wrong!!!

mark dew

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2007, 07:00:11 pm »
i agree with this. I can't see there being many window cleaning contracts that are worth getting a present for. Better to gift them with a good service all year round than throw money at them and in effect do some work for free.
A £10 gift on a job worth £10 per clean is a months pay in my books.  :o

burky-boy

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2007, 09:27:48 pm »
How about a nice card saying merry Xmas P.S. Window cleaning from 1st Jan will increase by a £1 P.S. Happy New Year lol
Keep The Faith

matt

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2007, 11:00:01 pm »
i change my " your windows have been cleaned " chits to a more festive style

pic of Tree, st nick and a few baubles along the top

with the words

" Merry christmas and a happy new year "

ive only had 2 complain 1 said that they were jewish and didnt celebrate, the other did celebrate BUT said it was rude that i persumed they did  ::) ::)