Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

heritage lee

asap leaflets
« on: December 08, 2007, 10:05:30 am »
hi all can anyone send me your  leaflets you put through doors? Just to get an idea of what to put on it and that kinda stuff. I'll probably be going door knocking to get new customers but if they aren't in i'll stick a leaflet through the door.    leepad179@hotmail.com

and do u think this is a good time 2 put them out .......

Nathanael Jones

Re: asap leaflets
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 10:07:56 am »
This time of year don't bother with leaflets,.. everyone wants their windows cleaned before crimbo. Just go and knock,.. you'll get loads!

Paul Coleman

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 10:09:13 am »
I don't think there's ever a "bad" time to go leafletting because I find it sometimes takes customers a few months to respond to them anyway.  I have been known to get a response 2 or 3 years after dropping a leaflet.

john tomkins

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 11:42:20 am »
This time of year don't bother with leaflets,.. everyone wants their windows cleaned before crimbo. Just go and knock,.. you'll get loads!

Trouble with this is, come the new year and most of them will stop ya :-\

Paul Coleman

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 12:16:34 pm »

I suppose it depends on your work situation really.  If there are gaps in the workload, even one-off jobs will be extra income.  Just ensure that more is charged for the first clean in case it becomes the only clean.

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 12:43:21 pm »
wait untill the new year with xmas on it's way you  will be waisting your time
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

LSB

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 01:23:56 pm »
if you door knock now , you will probably get quite a few one - offs ( i wont do them ) , if your happy with that , then make sure you price them accordingly .

Londoner

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 01:39:18 pm »
The trouble is they don't tell you its a one off till afterwards.

bluez

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 09:18:41 pm »
No such thing as a one off in my opinion only regular custys who haven't used me a second time YET. All welcome down my neck of the woods.
hi

davids3511

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 10:22:02 pm »

Tell them you may not be able to get to them before Christmas. That way you will sort the wheat from the chaff.