Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

prodry

Be Aware Ebay
« on: December 08, 2007, 12:12:49 am »
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Prochem-commercial-carpet-cleaner-machine_W0QQitemZ190180790373QQihZ009QQcategoryZ26261QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was watching an Ashbys Ninja on Ebay a few weeks ago, seller was in registered Orkney Islands. He listed item with no picture and payment into bank account before he sent and no paypal. Ebay removed the seller from ebay for fradulent trading.

Anyway the above has just apeared on eBay, very similar listing. No pics, bank payment only, obviously collection is not possible as Orkney Islands.

Be aware, he might be genuine, but I dont think so.

Mark Roberts

Re: Be Aware Ebay
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 12:22:50 am »
Agreed, one thing ive learnt from Ebay - when buying anything over £100, always pay by paypal, that way you will get your money back if it is suspect and check their feedback, that guy has zero.

spencer davies

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 08:54:14 am »
The Ninja is probably in Nigeria and not the Orkney Islands.

S

garyfindlay

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 09:20:14 am »
got a mental picture of ninjas jumping out of bushes in nigeria!!!!!!

Deep Clean Newcastle Gateshead

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 09:23:01 am »
you dont always get your money back bay pay pal, even though they say you do.
They drag there feet so much ie 2-7 weeks, that the guy has emptied his paypal account before paypal decide you are in the right and try to get your money back. This has happened twice to me, so my advice is look at there feedback and pick the item up if its over £100.
Northumberland, Newcastle & Gateshead Carpet Cleaning
http://www.deepclean-uk.co.uk

klinger (spa clean)

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 09:56:28 am »
Trouble is they have a way of faking the feedback listings,when i nearly got scammed the guy had 78 transactions with 100% feedback score.He,d somehow transfered another persons profile for his own use...the only way is to pick it up yourself. >:(

ps...dont forget to get tooled up before you go as well ;D
klinger of spa clean.