This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

slb

what is the cheapest place to buy M-Power
« on: December 07, 2007, 07:07:31 pm »
Hi there,
what is the cheapest place to buy M-Power?
Thanks

Re: what is the cheapest place to buy M-Power
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 07:35:22 pm »
I have 10 litres of the stuff and it will last me ages ............ at 120:1 it works out about £1 for 10litres of ready to use prespray.................... how cheap do you want it  :o

richie

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 07:42:03 pm »
why would you want to buy M Power?????  its to much of a hit n miss chemical.  it dont work on synthetics, takes ages to work (when it does work that is), the list goes on.   Buy some Prochem Pure Clean & get the job done right first time round without the hassle.

Richie.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 07:56:38 pm »
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

prodry

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 08:44:31 pm »
Evian is naive spelt backwards. You have to be if you buy bottled water that is more expensive then beer.

I knocked Mpower above, but I do use it. However only on wool berbers as it seems to do the trick and on lightly soiled wool, sometimes on upholstery. However for everthing else its usually a waste of time.  When using it I use Ultimate Master in the rinse as Mpower on its own often disapoints.

Its worth having in your Arsenal (up the Gunners), purely for the wool berbers. However in my opion its not as good as some try to make it out to be.

Try Nemises from Restormate. I will be trying when my supply of MP runs out. Seems to be the similar and cheaper from the accounts of some well respect members on here. I am just feed up with the Torquay Taliban on the other well known forum try to sell it as an answer to every thing.

richie

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 08:45:36 pm »
Mike i thought our replies were sensible ;D

Richie.

Mark Lane-Matthews

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 09:37:33 pm »
Had my post deleted when mentioning Pure clean on Cleantalk although other products from different companies were being posted under the same topic .I have stopped using that particular forum now.IMO there is no contest between M power and  Pure Clean on synthetics,Pure Clean wins hands down,M power/ Nemisis though  work great on wool and are very good products to have in your armoury.
                                                  Mark

carpet guy

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 11:29:19 pm »
I got myself deleted on Cleantalk two years ago and no one knows why, but apparently it's a life time ban, fortunately I was never into being a groupie, or masonic type person.

Mark Roberts

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 12:18:28 am »
Masonic lol, I dont know wht you got banned, was that pre-solution ownership?

I can understand why you may think though when a lot of people sing the praises of a company they like, for myself I use the boards to gain knowledge and always buy and test products and make my own mind up.

Richie was banned from cleantalk, first person this year I believe, so that explains his comments on m-power and why pureclean is so brill  :)

richie

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 04:55:25 pm »
Mark,

FACT
i have always praised Pure Clean
FACT
i have NEVER been that impressed with M Power
FACT
My posts on here regarding Pure Clean & M Power have NOTHING to do with my CT ban

I for along time tried to tell others on CT my HONEST opinion of Pure Clean.  Each time my posts were deleted.  My praising Pure Clean on here has nothing to do with my ban from CT.  I have used M Power and never been that impressed with it.  The FACT is that so many are saying that M Power is not what Nick & John are raving about.  If you dont play by Nick & Johns rules on CT you get warned or banned.  CT is NOT A OPEN FORUM since Solutions took control.  The fact that i was warned about telling others how good Pure Clean is on CT just goes to show how that forum works.  YOU HAVE TO TELL ALL HOW WONDERFUL THE CHEMICALS AND MACHINERY IS THAT SOLUTIONS SELLS IF NOT YOU GET WARNED.  I used to like Nick and promoted his MS to others,  I dont know what happened but he sudley decided he was better than everyone else .

Richie.

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 05:42:42 pm »
Sorry you feel like this about a forum Richie however you are right about their policies regarding the mention of other products.  That is why I took a light hearted view at the mention of M Power and had the leg pull. Each to his own I say what works for one may not work for every one. I can honestly say after useing all the micro spliters that have been mentioned on these sites out of them all Prochems Pure Clean and the original One Step  out perform any I have used. And even to this day hand on heart they will be the two products I will use when faced with a M/S option.
I know that if everyone on here started say distilled dog pee removed 100% of stains from carpets and soft furnishing I'm sure Mike Boxal would be sure to start selling it from his cleaning supply outlet in Malvern (Express Cleaning) rarther than ban anyone from this board for mentioning it.

Ian Puckett

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 06:01:06 pm »
richie

slander can be expensive!!  I would suggest you be very careful what you say in public, funny i spoke to nick and you have never been supplied with mpower, nor are you carpet cleaning, nor was pure clean available when you were cleaning, you are just full of bs and are sore because you couldnt have you own way

am i the only one that can see it i dowt it far as im conserned you pays your money and make yer choice

at least dave has more sense

Mike Halliday

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2007, 06:08:09 pm »
Ian are you Riches best mate? just wondering how you know his work history ;)

you spoke to Nick!! you must be one of his 'special' friend who he communicates with, I just get his office staff :'(

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Ian Puckett

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2007, 06:17:20 pm »
haha

nice one mike richie announced to all when he left the cleaning  long before pure clean was even herd of to work in lofts, or have you forgotten, when i ring solution i normally speak to one of the ladies, if you ask they will put you thru to nick or he will ring back if asked, but you know that i would think
most on here have brains and can see whats going on they are not stupid

i

richie

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2007, 07:49:14 pm »
Ian,
For your info.....i most certainly WAS in the CC trade when Pure Clean came out. In fact i was one of the first to use & comment on its performance.  If Nick had not deleted my posts on CT regarding my trials of Pure Clean then you would have seen it.  I have been in & out of the industry due to poor health issues over the past 2 years..  No i have not been supplied with MP directly.....does this mean that i have not used it?????   FACT   i have used it on a number of occasions.  Before you start giving me the BIG ONE i suggest YOU get your facts straight.  As Mike stated,   you dont know me or my work history.  Even when im not ACTUALLY cleaning i still keep in touch with other CCs and take their opinions into consideration.

Richie.

Len Gribble

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 08:41:25 pm »
Richie

Don’t beat your self up! 8) I gave the wink (more or less) over another product and was sort of castrated for it, :P were is it now and it’s followers, ;D company made a few bob followers left with stock ;D imo left out to dry. 8) Bit hard to find PC on Prochem site found it maintenance thought that was the job of a vacuum cleaner :D

Len

Ps Ian I told some one to bring it on what a wimp or a very actuate business person ;)
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Joe H

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 11:15:39 am »
I have had a couple of days away on a course and was really looking forward to getting a look into the forums I frequent.

My enthusiasm just drained when I viewed this thread.

The question was asked - wheres the cheapest place to buy M-Power?
the answer was straight forward (and has been given)

but I see its degenerated into the same old slagging off of a supplier and not for the first time - but I wish it was the last.

I'm in nobodys pocket (went thro that a few weeks ago on here) but am really diappointed that PROFESSIONAL tradesman (no matter what trade) really do this sort of thing - and I do repect you all as professional tradesmen.

OK, one or more of you have had a "not so good" experiance with a particular supplier - but probably most of us have over our lives experianced this in some particular field .... but we move on.
On here its as if one starts and others then join in - I consider PROFESSIONALS should be above that.

As I said, just back from a course where there were lots of new beginers and I have been encouraging them to visit the forums I use - why? - you have all been very helpful to me personally recently (thank you all), and I have gleaned so much from the comments on here over the time I have been a member.
However, I do feel more then a little sad that maybe today, or tomorrow, one or more of those newbies will visit this forum........... and see this thread.
I was going to email one of them today (who I sat next to) and remind him but I have changed my mind.

I know of other established cc's who have said they dont bother too much with clean it up because of the exact reasons I have stated.
So in many ways, lads, what you say on here does have positive results BUT also it has many negative ones as well.

Sometimes I wish the moderators would just step in a slice all the negatives away, but I have not read the rules recently so dont know if that is in their remit.

I hope todays threads and following posts will all be positive upbuilding ones, beneficial to all.

stains-away

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2007, 11:33:14 am »
I hope todays threads and following posts will all be positive upbuilding ones, beneficial to all.

I used some of ye olde magic water and it changed my life, within 20 minutes my bald patch which had been a constant source of embarrassment for the last few years had disappeared and the following day I started dating a supermodel, I'm now governor of a small tropical island with a population that is entirely female and aged 18-25, pity they don't have carpets though  :P

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2007, 11:36:24 am »
i look at this way way these so many good and bad things said about m power why not on the next carpet cleaner day out why not do i clean off then people will see what is the daddy

stevegunn

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2007, 01:29:19 pm »
richie

slander can be expensive!!  I would suggest you be very careful what you say in public, funny i spoke to nick and you have never been supplied with mpower, nor are you carpet cleaning, nor was pure clean available when you were cleaning, you are just full of bs and are sore because you couldnt have you own way

am i the only one that can see it i dowt it far as im conserned you pays your money and make yer choice

at least dave has more sense

How's it going Nick ???