This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bluez

Re: How do you Value Business ?
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2007, 08:47:30 pm »
some people just de value there business there totally mad!!!

if you owned a cafe would you be guarenteed the same income not at all  but if you do good food at good prices advertise for deliverys ect ect you will maybe get more income.
if you buy a haulage firm is the work guarenteed?? maybe untill the contract expires but if you dont continue to provide a good service at competive prices then you shgould do well.......................my point is window cleaning is no different work hard provide a good service a good prices be proffesional AND there is no reason you wont keep the work and expand.

i would jump at buying good work for x1 x2 x3 x4 x5 but i would not sell my work for any of them, my business is all good work has a reputation(a good one) a good website ect ect ect and i would only sell for good money.

And yes people can build there own if they want but any one can start any type of business up if the do the right research and are commited.

Spot on, couldnt agree more. A business is a business nothing in life is gauranteed w/c is no different to any other business.
hi

East coast window cleaning Services

Re: How do you Value Business ?
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2007, 07:50:58 pm »
its worth what ever someones going to pay for it. Alot depends on how you run it (Ltd, Soletrader, etc)
P&R Window Cleaning