This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dudek

alex gardiner
« on: December 06, 2007, 10:46:32 pm »
Hi alex ,

I ordered a 650 litre upright tank to be delivered to bristol for tuesday!

Is there any chance that you can confirm that the pump i bought from you recently will fit through the opening in the top without me cutting to fit it in.

Dudek

Alex Gardiner

Re: alex gardiner
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 07:42:49 am »
I've never actually tried to fit a similar sort of pump in this tank but the lid opening is 8" wide so I wouldn't anticipate any problem.  When I'm in the warehouse later I can measure the pump for you to double check.

dudek

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 09:36:09 am »
Thanks alex,

Oh i noticed a hole wih a brass screw thread in the bottom of the tank should i cap this of with a plumbers fitting, or should i run the pump hoses through this and if i should do this have you got the fittings to do the job?

Dudek

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 10:27:55 am »
The hole in the base is for an outlet if you are using the tank for a vehicle system to feed the delivery pump. For your purposes blank it off using a screw in blanking-off plate. Give us a ring on Monday, if we haven't got one in stock we can get hold of them fairly quickly.

dudek

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 02:51:53 pm »
I might be able to get hold of one but if i cant i will give you a call on monday.

Cheers

Dudek