This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: microbore connectors (breaking)
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2007, 09:43:27 am »
window washers
I use freedom trolley with 15 metres of minibore hose park trolley in 1 spot usually and move around house.

I try to pick up tap when moving around little bolt at top falls out and then knackered prap's i'm heavy handed, coil up hose around hand and elbow and stick ontop of van on ladder hook.

Davew, thought about tap on pole as well; cybersye thought about what you've done as well cheaper option.

got tennis balls on connectors use to protect hozlelock connectors well but not microbore.

Alex gardiner might be in touch soon.
thanks all
lee ;)
I have my tap on my waist at all times when cleaning, when I stop I walk back to van with it then reel in hose.

The way I have it on my waist is really simple, I wear a bumbag and place tap under belt and then connect the pole. best way for access to the tap IMO

Ian

ps outthere

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 01:03:01 pm »
I like the tap attached to the pole. I use leci ties to fasten the microbore hose either side of the tap to the pole.
I bought a second hand pole and it had a proper attachment for the pole, that worked better, but I havn't found where to buy them.

Davew

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 02:00:57 pm »
I don't like to be attatched when i've finished because you then have to walk back to your van with your hose in a huge loop that catches on everything when you reel in. I like to abandon the hose at the furthest point and wind it up whilst it's nearly straight.