This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lee_dewing

Re: Rain Guarantees
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2007, 04:05:27 pm »
can anyone on here post a copy of there rain guarantee on here, just trying to put one together?
thanks lee
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2007, 08:10:15 pm »
can anyone on here post a copy of there rain guarantee on here, just trying to put one together?
thanks lee
Lee, just tailor one to your own needs,

I offer a 24 hour guarentee if I clean in the rain if they are not happy just call and we come back and do them again.

Ian

bluez

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2007, 09:37:04 pm »
I use a full gaurantee that reads like this but I don't exactly shout it from the roof tops.

We are so certain that you will be totally happy with our service that we offer a 100% satisfaction gaurantee. If you are not happy with any aspect of our work for any reason that is within our control we will re- do the job at no additional cost to you. Please be advised that this garuantee is only valid if any issues are brought to our attention within 24 hours of work being carried out.

By the way I get re- do's for lots of reasons maybe 1 a week, and in my opinion the customers who have complained become my best custys and my best advertisment as they are so surprised that I come back and so quickly that in their minds it seems to re enforce the fact that we are professional at what we do and I nearly always get referals from them.
hi

Mr.G

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2007, 12:16:41 am »
well I might be missing th point here, but this kind of thing seems
 like madness! At this time of year, it's ALWAYS gonna rain the next day- how can you guarantee against it?? And why would you want to?

xxmattyxx

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2007, 08:35:52 am »
well I might be missing th point here, but this kind of thing seems
 like madness! At this time of year, it's ALWAYS gonna rain the next day- how can you guarantee against it?? And why would you want to?

They're not guaranteeing that it wont rain, they're guaranteeing the quality of the windows cleanliness even if it does rain afterwards.

Matt

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2007, 07:10:13 pm »
I guarantee it's going to rain tomorrow ;D

BTW I don't offer a rain guarantee although I would remedy any complaints IF genuine asap to protect my good reputation.

lee_dewing

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2007, 03:40:35 pm »
thanks all
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle