This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rugby

ro man" useless"
« on: December 05, 2007, 03:31:00 pm »
my ro man 200gbd ro leaks and i need some new 0-rings,they only cost pennys and are just a rubber seal,but do you think ro man can send me the right ones,can they hell.sent me the wrong size and seem unable to find me the right ones.and come on ro-man,reply to my e-mail "please"  >:(  >:(

Davew

Re: ro man" useless"
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 04:21:21 pm »
Don't email them, they take ages to respond and then their emails are impossible to understand.

Jon-scwindows

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 04:37:42 pm »
ro man is good  they have great gear, but sometimes go a bit wrong!  my order didnt come - and i received someone elses order! i get a package with someblokes name on it and his address from scotland or somewhere but it got delivered to my house- its a di vessel and some resin- no i wont let any of you guys claim it :-) i have the address. But can be very frustrating sometimes

ScrimShady

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 08:32:06 pm »
i have ordered a lot of stuff through the ro man and have never had a problem, it seems quite a lot of you have but i must be a lucky one

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 10:19:49 pm »
Go to purefreedom, they have the same RO's, but then unbranded, I'm sure they've got some spares laying around??

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 08:05:12 am »
Purefreedom's are similar, but are not the same. R0-man units are much higher specification with better quality pre-filters.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 09:47:51 am »
Purefreedom's are similar, but are not the same. R0-man units are much higher specification with better quality pre-filters.

They use the except same wording for their unit membranes. Maybe the prefilters aren't as good, but the membranes should be the same.

At the heart of the system we only use high Quality “Short-leaf" Thin Film Composite Membranes, these are US made membranes not inferior quality Asian copies.

Edit :

Just got mine in, and it does look different, the Membranes aren't stacked anymore, but more compact. Oh well, dunno about it anymore then. I'm happy with it anyway.

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 11:36:45 am »
Always had excellent service from RO-man.  Usually get an e-mail reply within 24hrs.

One time a prefilter housing sprang a leak - they sent me a complete set of upgraded ones free of charge.

Bought a spare set of membranes (300gpd) just in case, but I don't think I'll be needing them yet - 2 and 1/2 years old, supplying 4 of us every day and still producing 5ppm from 250ppm input :)

groundhog

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 10:53:51 pm »
I have also always had excellent service from ro man, I have never bothered emailing them though, I always deal with them over the phone and have found their service and products second to none!

stevekennedy

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 08:50:27 pm »
what is their phone number?

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 09:05:58 pm »
01823698813 mate and ive allways had good service from ro-man it minght take a while for the phone being answered .
where theres muck theres money

stevekennedy

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 09:08:46 pm »
Thanks. They sent me some broken filters and won't respond to my email.

They should have packed em better. They just put em in a plassy bag  ::)

rugby

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 02:49:06 pm »
alls well that ends well,said they were sorry and sent me the correct o-rings.

they can be a little slow to answer e-mail but looks like they get things sorted in the end.

cheers ro man  ;D