This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m.b.s.

how do you get
« on: December 05, 2007, 03:15:46 pm »
how do you get the mcdonalds and burgerking,kfc shop windows are these a national contract or a regional contract any one with info can they contact me at m.b.s.windowcleaners@ntlworld.com i am based in leeds westyorkshire any info please

Helen

Re: how do you get
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 05:02:58 pm »
most are on franchise. so it is down to the owner of that franchise, or at least in this area it is... Quoted on a McD a few years ago as a friends son works there. The manager nearly fainted when we told him our price and when we asked why he wanted to change his "old" wc's he said they were unreliable, they charged him less than half what we had quoted so what did he expect. ::) If you get to quote, be ready for time restrictions (this one said before 08:00) when they say windows they mean ins and outs (loads of grease) framework and plastic panels, door handles, serving hatches at drive through areas and the list goes on and on ;D

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 07:50:45 pm »
McDonalds near me isn't even worth  the time to give a quote. The chaps who clean around the town are working for peanuts, it's a joke and I wouldn't even think about trying to canvass any in that vacinity.

m.b.s.

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 08:47:38 pm »
so they arnt worth the hassel then jus wanting to get in to the commercial stuff around town and the likes any help how to get in to it

NWH

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 09:08:05 pm »
I wouldn`t waste your time on them unless you want to get treated like a number like the rest of the staff.

tonyoliver

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 09:29:38 pm »
i wanted 25 a day to do sutton bk surrey the manager said the cleaner does it for 180 a month six days aweek all year long
sod that
 i am cheap but not that cheap

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 09:33:24 pm »
thats £7.50 each time!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

colley614

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 02:49:39 pm »
Wouldn't bother with stuff like that mate. Honestly even when you get the contract its a hassle. I know a guy who used to do two in my town and they were constantly trying to push the price up because they were under priced, whilst the Macdonalds were trying to push them down because they though the price was too much.

easy

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 05:47:41 pm »
Well my mate does five of these Macs here in Southend,seven days a week all year round...
He says he on a good earner...I'm sure he at least getting around £8 a clean...He also spot cleans them... 8)

marc

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 11:41:27 pm »
i know someone aswell he only gets £7to£8 per clean ok if he can spot clean but he regulary gets hassel from a certain manager has to do 7 days sod that not for me                 marc

easy

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 11:57:59 pm »
Marc,are we on about Alan in question...?

Rob_Mac

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 05:39:14 pm »
We do two
I am not going to tell you how much we make but it is way above what you guys are saying.

One we do is once per week - that one is the big one at Alton Towers and the other one is on the way to the Towers - this one is 3 times per week

Neither of them take more than half an hour

Rob ;D