This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark dew

Alex gardiner
« on: December 03, 2007, 07:03:41 pm »
Alex, i want to order a 17ft xtel pole and other bits and pieces which i can do through your website.
But i want the pole to come with 15 metres of extra hose. That is the pole with the standard hose that comes with it + 15 metres extra. All in 1 piece.
Do i order all the bits on website and phone kirsty up in the morning to get her to include the extra hose with the pole?
I don't want separate pieces of hose.
Please advise.
Thanks

mark

Alex Gardiner

Re: Alex gardiner
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 07:07:55 pm »
Hi Mark

Place the order on the website as standard and I have now noted what you want.  I'll pass it onto the workshop when your order comes in.  Kirsty can invoice you for the extra cost (should be about £4).

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 07:22:17 pm »
FAO: Alex Gardiner

Hello Alex, any idea when the exotic thermo 10mm mini-ish hose will be on sale???   :)

mark dew

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 07:46:18 pm »
cheers alex. The order is done on website.
Any idea how long it will be before arrival?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 08:06:26 pm »
As you will have noticed Mark when you ordered your pole, it says that they are currently out of stock in this size. We should be able to ship them to you next Monday. I apologise for this delay.

Wayne- Thanks for the reminder! I will chase this tomorrow. I am going to try and get a sample for you before you buy.

mark dew

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 08:17:44 pm »
No alex, i didn't notice.  ;D
Doesn't matter anyway. I know you'll send 'em when you can. Nothing ordered is stopping me from working anyway.
Thanks.

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 08:26:54 pm »
Apologies for hijacking the thread;
Whatever the sample, for me it has to be worth a punt, so I would like 100 metres please.

Will I be able to fit it to my existing minibore reel without doing anything? (other than tightening it onto the fitting which I think is brass).

I have two hose reels of minibore and one is leaking so it needs new hose on it anyway.

As I have stated elsewhere I believe the key to a really good hot system is controling or minimizing the heat loss. As usual you are at the front of the innovation. I would like to at least trial this hose, so if he's doing samples make one a 100 metres.

I'd like to bet I'm not the only one who feels this way.

At some point (back on topic) the hose tail must be addressed too because that goes just like jelly, and on my 17xtel it split today near the male schrader. I cut an inch off and reused the oetiker and it was okay.

Davie T

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 08:29:33 pm »
Why doesn't Alex open up a section for himself ?

I would have thought that most of the posts in this topic could have been done on a direct contact basis rather than thru' a forum sponsored by a competitor?      
                                           :D

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 08:32:10 pm »
Duly noted Mr Solubility.

Hi Davie T

My personal email is on my profile - anyone (nice  :) ) is welcome to email me directly rather than using the Forum. 

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 08:38:56 pm »
Davie T the reason Alex is so in demand is that he is the closest thing we have to a technical  expert.

I take on board that some of us abuse this, I also take on board that some of the posts have to do with sales and supplies, which as you say may be inapropriate.

However speaking as someone on the leading edge of innovation I think I can tell you that things are going on behind the scenes that will benefit all of us, or at least push forward our practical ideas of what is and isn't possible.

You may not be intrigued or interested Davie T, but many more are.

Davie T

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 08:40:26 pm »
Hi Alex,

In different wording, that was one of the points I wished to convey.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 08:44:11 pm »
Hi Alex,

In different wording, that was one of the points I wished to convey.

I don't mind either way really! Happy to help and happy to learn new things myself.

Davie T

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 08:45:58 pm »
Hi Mr. Solubility,

Your quote:-

"I take on board that some of us abuse this, I also take on board that some of the posts have to do with sales and supplies, which as you say may be inapropriate."

That too was another point I was wishing to make.