This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ronnie paton

conservatory roof i did yesterday
« on: December 01, 2007, 08:27:22 am »
well they was mega chuffed with this job i think i might start advertising for these more all though there not regular i think you could build a business of just doing this.

Chris Cottrell

Re: conservatory roof i did yesterday
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 08:33:58 am »
Ronnie

How much did you charge for that ? cos there's still green bits in the grooves on the roof supports

ronnie paton

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 08:39:44 am »
now that would be telln!! the pic is enlarged which does highlight this more. but if im getting a con roof lasser to get close with a tooth brush this would mess more time and obviousley more money ;)

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 08:44:46 am »
the pic is enlarged which does highlight this more.

The pic may be enlarged but not as large as the roof in real life thou, ??? I would be charging around £75 for that and would certainly get the grooves clean

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 08:49:17 am »
this one was done in an hour all with wfp

Davew

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 08:57:13 am »
Any tfr on either of them?

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 08:58:28 am »
Well I like to wind you up up some more Ronnie but I gotta go out , don't take offence mate if your customer is happy and you got paid .. nice one

Davew .. not on mine

ronnie paton

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 09:03:20 am »
doesnt wind me up  pal....if you had comeup with some spotless pcs done  just with your WFP brush i would say fair play but untill :-X

Dave yes used TFR it helps alot i think. saves on the all scrubbing

Tim Rose

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 10:06:33 am »
Ronnie

How much did you charge for that ? cos there's still green bits in the grooves on the roof supports
Thats not how I see it at all.  The black bits are the rubber pieces that cushion the roof supports from the roof panels.

Looks like a good job to me.  I'm always amazed at how you wfp boys can do these con roofs with so little pressure, especially when you must be standing away from the roof by a little distance. ???

mark dew

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2007, 10:13:03 am »
I'm always amazed at how you wfp boys can do these con roofs with so little pressure, especially when you must be standing away from the roof by a little distance. ???

I find it much quicker to wfp the roof when i'm using a ladder. But tfr does make the job so much easier. Just like a hot knife through butter.

Tim Rose

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2007, 10:15:22 am »
Mark, how do you apply the tfr?  Have it in a bucket neat and let it dilute as you dip the brush in it?

mark dew

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 10:19:59 am »
No i bought one of those hozelock pump action crop sprayer or weed killer things from b&q. It cost £20. I dilute it at 20/1 and leave for 10 minutes or so.
A garden broom and an outside hose pipe could do the job just as good on a polycarbonate roof.
After the tfr is applied and left a little while, it just melts away with a sweep of the brush and water.

Jon-scwindows

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 12:45:25 pm »
i think theres good money just doing conservatories this winter, as most of them ive seen are filthy with green gunge... and not clear like before... iv had a fair bit of conservatory work.. its good

AuRavelling79

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 01:49:40 pm »
?So ... you spray the tfr mix on with the sprayer and then ten minutes later use wfp with pure water to scrub off?
It's a game of three halves!

vivaro 013

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 02:26:27 pm »
wfp on its own for cleaning any upvc , does not work in  my opinion , the only way i find is a cleaning solutions like tfr  or something simlair  which breaks down the green stuff and muck

jayclean

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 04:01:43 pm »
Hi guy what does TFR stand for ? and where could i get it from? sorry for the silly question    ;)