This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: JM123 WHERE IS MY MONEY ??? BUYER BEWARE
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2007, 10:03:34 pm »
I take it he owes you some money and you'd like it back then  ;D

Jonny where is the money you have continued to say you will send?

JM123...Show me the money ... j.mills175@btinternet.com

pingu

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2007, 10:04:39 pm »
Something in that ballpark ;D Just hate being fobbed off, never mind ripped off..

Dave.

davids3511

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2007, 10:30:00 pm »
i see your point mate and i am not disturbed as you put it i just think that this arrangement between you two is for you two to sort out not to be posted thats all!!

Hi Aztec

I think we are best warned if a fellow forum member is ripping people off. I have read quite a few of Pingus posts (and those of his previous incarnation) and I would say he is a reasonable guy. For it to get to this stage I suspect he has exhausted all other reasonable avenues.

I for one think a warning in those circumstances does the whole community a favour.

matt

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2007, 10:36:25 pm »
this thread now needs the

link to the items he sold, the swivels and brushs

pingu

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2007, 10:39:44 pm »

matt

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2007, 10:47:49 pm »
no mate, i mean the place where we can get them now

pingu

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2007, 10:57:04 pm »
Yes I would be intrested too... ;)

Dave.

matt

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2007, 11:01:05 pm »
some1 posted a link to a online shop a while back

john tomkins

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2007, 11:16:19 pm »
Here it is, think macmac posted it originally

http://www.vastsupplies.co.uk/home.php

Dean Aspects

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2007, 11:16:33 pm »
http://www.vastsupplies.co.uk/product.php?productid=3883&cat=0&page=1

Is this the swivels you are on about
the brushes i dont know about

Dean

Dean Aspects

pingu

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2007, 10:18:21 am »
Thanks for the 'good luck'

If these events are anything to base a judgement upon...I would imagine he does have bigger worries.

Cheers
Dave.

Ian_Giles

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2007, 10:19:31 am »
Jeeze guys, you can't put up such a defamatory post like this on the forum!

I can't contact you any other way Pingo as your email is hidden, and Mark, the reply with JM's possible address and post code is going to be deleted, Pingo will have to give you his email address and you can swap such info privately if you both desire to do so.

Pingo, I'm going to edit down your original post, though if Trevor or Admin read this thread they may well decide it should be removed, but as JM has used the forum to promote himself it is fair game that you should also be able to post your grievance on here.
My apologies in advance for editing your post.

Would it help if I lightened things up with one of my humourous stories, okay, I'll take that as a yes.......

Well anyway Ian Giles who's the moderator who should pull this mentioned that ' i use a sort of webbing attached to my hose, I put it over my shoulder and off I go'

I've been hooking mine to my belt but this sounded better, I asked him to put a picture up but he didn't. All i could imagine was him looking like an army sergeant.

I tried to buy some webbing- something like a harness maybe- but didn't have much luck. What I ended up with was a nylon dog lead that does the job very well and looks rather stylish. It is red and I wear it around my neck and under my arm like a sash. It makes me look like a general, or maybe more of a brigadier, but the point is it's excellent.
I'll be back with the punch line later.

sigh!
I will this instant go and take a pic of myself with sash & hose draped over shoulder!....you forget one little thing! Tsk!  ;)

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

mark dew

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2007, 10:29:22 am »
I'm very sorry ian. I have already deleted it.
All that info was possible from jm's posts on here but i do realise it was out of order.
I sat on that info since august and I should have asked dave for his email.
I won't do anything similar again.

Ian_Giles

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2007, 10:30:29 am »
Dave, I've not affected the general text of your post very much, but putting certain things in writing for god knows hope many people on the internet to read brings forth possible libel issues.
Also forum rules are that posts flaming others and so on are frowned upon by admin.
I'd much rather conduct this conversation though email!

Hope you don't think I've been too heavy handed, I've had posts of my own edited elsewhere and personally hate it.

Regards,

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

pingu

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2007, 10:35:48 am »
Ian in retrospect you have done a sterling job and I apologise for questioning your actions...in all fairness you have moderated very well and with no bias...but I appreciate order has to be kept.

I shall now promise never to mention this event again as I appreciate that for others who read the posts, this could all be very, very annoying.

Many thanks to all for putting up with my posts

Dave.

xxmattyxx

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2007, 11:25:56 am »
In retrospect to what was posted, I read the thread about JMs contact details.

Yesterday, I recieved through the post a scam letter from a 419 character, I was most disturbed, it was posted in the UK, but written by someone with limited English, in typical 419 language.

They had my full name, my e-mail address was included in the letter, and no doubt had somehow managed to gain any contacting details from the net, maybe by a process of elimination, or good fortune on there behalf; however perhaps everyone in the UK with the same name as me recieved a scam letter of similiar nature, but I doubt it.

The reason I post this on this thread, is its highly disconcerting to recieve something of that nature on your door-mat, when all necessary info must have been retrieved from the net; posting others contact details is totally unacceptable.

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2007, 11:28:28 am »
posting others contact details is totally unacceptable.

totally agree with you unless you are asked to by the person whos contact details they are.

elite mike

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2007, 11:34:45 am »
posting others contact details is totally unacceptable.

totally agree with you unless you are asked to by the person whos contact details they are.

i will second that

pingu

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2007, 11:48:45 am »
Windowwashers I have just been to your website and your address is there for all to see.

Now as you are a company promoting your wares...you have posted this information, what is to say that it is not being propogated around the internet as we speak....to all and sundry?

When you post your details, do not be surprised if someone uses it to contact you....whether to buy or complain....

As far as I know an address is not subject to any privacy laws....I think you are all jumping on the wrong band-wagon here...

If you conduct business from a known location people will find you if they want to...look at the amount of infomation, advertising that comes through your door....do you really think it all happens by accident?

Dave.