This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pingu

JM123 WHERE IS MY MONEY ??? BUYER BEWARE
« on: November 30, 2007, 08:15:30 pm »
Jonny where is the money you have continued to say you will send?

You offer to sell goods on this forum and do not deliver I have sent you in excess of 40 emails, you have promised 4 times that you will re-imburse me the money you owe me for the goods you failed to deliever...well sorry that is wrong...you say you sent them but say they did not get through...mmmm...chase the courier then....

Should anyone feel inclined to purchase goods from certain members of this forum..Buyer beware..... http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=40411.0

If I were you I would feel ashamed at the level of contempt you have treated me with...I in good faith have paid you for goods...via an email you used to conduct this transaction...then after 3 months you get in contact with me as someone whispers in your ear that I am shouting about you on this forum...
JM123...

The you say that particular email address you hardly every use aquapolesystems@hotmail.co.uk ....why conduct business with it then?

Then you use another email ( j.mills175@btinternet.com ) address and then continually fail to answer my messages....and when you do it's only to offer yet another  excuse.

I feel 'dirty' having to beg you to pay me the money you owe me...do the right thing and be a man...pay what you owe..lets face it...were only talking about 88 quid....or just tell me here ...no I am not going to pay...then I can stop wasting my time emailing you... ??

I await your answer....

Dave.

[/b]

Re: JM123 WHERE IS MY MONEY ???
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 08:23:33 pm »
What if he puts a jpeg of 88 quid up? you'd be a bit stuffed then.

pingu

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 08:24:45 pm »
At least I might see it  ;D ;D

pingu

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 08:28:18 pm »
Why thanks for taking the time ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 08:30:02 pm »
That's alright no one else talks to me.

Dave JP

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 08:56:48 pm »
Pingu,

Try claiming your money by using this service - scares the pants off most people into paying straight away.  ;)

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco/index.jsp

Dave.
"Everywhere is in walking distance, if you have the time."

Re: JM123 WHERE IS MY MONEY ??? BUYER BEWARE
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 09:12:01 pm »
People who default on these sums, and offer the various excuses etc are very often close to some kind of breakdown- both mental and financial.

Sometimes things get too much. The guys probably looking at something a lot bleaker than losing 88 quid.

Just an educated guess. Let it go.

pingu

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 09:13:42 pm »
I can only hope so....

How hard do you work to actually get 88 quid in your pocket once you have paid your dues?...

Dave JP thanks for the info.

Dave.

aztec

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 09:30:38 pm »
come on thats a bit harsh for 88 quid just drop it he is obviously embarrassed or in some sort of trouble, take all things into consideration and let him explain before slagging him off in front of us all!

pingu

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 09:32:53 pm »
Aztec before getting all 'disturbed' you may want to read back posts....

As for being harsh....hardly.

Dave.

aztec

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 09:36:16 pm »
i see your point mate and i am not disturbed as you put it i just think that this arrangement between you two is for you two to sort out not to be posted thats all!!

pingu

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 09:38:23 pm »
Your right to write your opinion as it is mine.

Dave.

aztec

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 09:40:22 pm »
fair comment good luck

pingu

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 09:41:07 pm »
Thanks - No offence meant.

Dave.

aztec

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 09:45:30 pm »
none taken mate

Tim Rose

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 09:48:18 pm »
Its Friday night, it's been a long tough week, I think a bit of dirty laundray cleaning is welcome.   ;D

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 09:54:21 pm »
Would it help if I lightened things up with one of my humourous stories, okay, I'll take that as a yes.......

Well anyway Ian Giles who's the moderator who should pull this mentioned that ' i use a sort of webbing attached to my hose, I put it over my shoulder and off I go'

I've been hooking mine to my belt but this sounded better, I asked him to put a picture up but he didn't. All i could imagine was him looking like an army sergeant.

I tried to buy some webbing- something like a harness maybe- but didn't have much luck. What I ended up with was a nylon dog lead that does the job very well and looks rather stylish. It is red and I wear it around my neck and under my arm like a sash. It makes me look like a general, or maybe more of a brigadier, but the point is it's excellent.
I'll be back with the punch line later.

pingu

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 09:56:41 pm »
A picture would be nice....

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 10:00:40 pm »
I asked him for a picture already. The reason he's not talking to me is system envy.

pingu

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 10:02:25 pm »
No, no....a piccy of your system

Dave