This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pureandclean

New Gutter Cleaning method !!
« on: November 30, 2007, 08:45:45 am »
Talking with one of my customers yesterday, he had just given me an £11.00 tip, and I told him that I had just rinsed some moss off of his conservatory roof, that the birds had flicked out of the gutters.
  I had one of those eureka moments !
Trained pidgeon's

Half a dozen, trained pidgeon's

Train them up to walk along the gutter's, flicking out all the rubbish...£ 50.00 a house and pay the pidgeon's peanuts, well grain. Just imagine 6 pidgeon's doing 1 house an hour, that's £300.00 an hour..6 hour working day...getting close to £2000.00 a day

I am off down to London tomorrow as my sister's baby is being christened, so a quick detour to Trafalgar square, I am certain no one will miss half a dozen of them pidgeon's, a couple of weeks to train them up, and I should be ready for 2008
Business really is looking up !

jampot

Re: New Gutter Cleaning method !!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 08:55:09 am »
 ;D

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 09:48:45 am »
red ken got rid of the pidgeons , about time we got rid of him

*Chris Browne

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 10:18:57 am »
Then you can follow up the next day cleaning the pigion cack off the windows......sorted ;D

Chris

LWC

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 10:22:31 am »
pureandclean...have you been talking to jdmareco (spelling?)?

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 10:46:27 am »
After I have cleaned the glass, my highly trained pidgeon - called Percy does a bomb run  :D But hes a high level flyer and I doubt whether he would lower himself to life in the gutter.

stevekennedy

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 05:52:38 pm »
pureandclean...have you been talking to jdmareco (spelling?)?

Jdemarco doesn't need pidgeons...

...he already has his monkeys   ;D

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 06:38:12 pm »
Talking with one of my customers yesterday, he had just given me an £11.00 tip, and I told him that I had just rinsed some moss off of his conservatory roof, that the birds had flicked out of the gutters.
  I had one of those eureka moments !
Trained pidgeon's

Half a dozen, trained pidgeon's

Train them up to walk along the gutter's, flicking out all the rubbish...£ 50.00 a house and pay the pidgeon's peanuts, well grain. Just imagine 6 pidgeon's doing 1 house an hour, that's £300.00 an hour..6 hour working day...getting close to £2000.00 a day

I am off down to London tomorrow as my sister's baby is being christened, so a quick detour to Trafalgar square, I am certain no one will miss half a dozen of them pidgeon's, a couple of weeks to train them up, and I should be ready for 2008
Business really is looking up !
I will have 60 off you please, can be your first order  ;)

Pureandclean

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 07:51:51 pm »
Just got back from trip to London, couldn't get the pidgeon's to understand, I think they must be Polish.
  ;D ;D ;D