This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Alex Gardiner

Why I love my customers
« on: November 30, 2007, 07:51:23 am »
A bunch of people that I have very little in common with, on a regular basis pay me a good sum of money, sometimes a very large sum of money, to do a straightforward job, cleaning their windows.

Yes, there are many characters out there and I've been stung a few times but on the whole this lovely bunch of people help me pay my mortgage, feed my kids and have a very flexible work routine.

Any customers that I'm not keen on - I can drop.  :)

Elginn

Re: Why I love my customers
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 08:29:26 am »
Same here and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have a business.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 08:58:18 am »
 ;D
It's a game of three halves!

cybersye

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 09:02:01 am »
I love my customers because most are out at work when I call and never have to see them  ;D

LWC

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 09:32:03 am »
i was thinking this yesterday, im still catching up because i was at that factory for about 6 weeks. the ones i did yesterday are 2 months behind, and they were just like "havent seen you for a while" i explained to them, and they were fine! "thougt we'd lost you" they'd say

and got soooo many cups of tea's yesterday. superb!

cheers customers  :)

Jago

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 09:58:36 am »
A lot of my customers are older but have great life experiences that they like to share
Cups of coffee on tap and biscuits

I used to be in IT subcontracted to 3 other companies so I had 4 bosses from 3 different companies none of which talked to each other all passed the buck and that was without 200 - 300 miles travelling each day running between jobs and trying to sort out other peoples F'upps, STRESSED.com, cost me my marrige too.
let alone 20p for the vending machine for a Coffee

Now it is ME and ME only If I screw up I sort it very rarely I add
If I need to talk to the customer I will
If I want a day off I can
If I want that Coffee then oh yes please

Stress free
and now with WFP he he
To Do Is To Dare

Davew

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 12:13:56 pm »
Must be the ones in Wiltshire that are bad then. Maybe they came from Chepstow to live. :)

mark dew

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 12:20:36 pm »
I found town customers to be the worst. I started off advertising in town and a parish magazine, but after 3 months i dropped all town work never to take anymore on.
Townies have got no shame in my opinion. Most are fine like anyone else but if some figure out you ain't working on minimum wage they begrudge your prices or the job that you do for them.