This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

elite mike

Re: I hate customers!
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2007, 10:04:06 am »
i run my window cleaning business completely stress free, how hard can it be?

are you on seroxat

Conflagration2000

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2007, 09:35:38 am »
I do a big posh four storey block of flats. Most of the residents seem to be out when I do them. The other day I was just putting my stuff back in the van when the woman from the bottom flat came back from shopping and give me a right mouthful. She'd seen me cleaning the flat above hers and accused me of trespassing on her land as she owned the garden and she was calling the police! I was just going to tell her to p*** off when I thought I'll try explaining it to her. "I get paid from the property maintenance company that you and all the others pay monthly for and I do all the windows including yours" The sudden realisation flashed across her face and she scuttled off sheepishly to her front door without saying a word. I just called after her "That's ok, I accept your apology" Cow's a**e >:(
Just like that

xxmattyxx

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2007, 04:17:51 pm »
Did one today, just before I left the road after doing a couple of others there I saw the first custy had returned home, so I went to knock for the money. She came to the door and said 'Oh, I wish you hadnt done them today' I said 'Why?' she said 'Oh!!! I dont want to look outside in this weather'

I think my problem is Im probably too friendly with half my custys, sometimes its hard to punch your friends in the face.

Anyway, next place small £6.00 bungalow, he gave me £20.00 and said 'here you are Matt go and have a drink at Christmas'