This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

brightnclean

Re: ro prob
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 08:41:25 pm »
I reckon your tap water pressure has dropped. Also water temperature will affect the output but such a drmatic drop so quickly makes me suspect water pressure drop is mainly to blame.  IF your RO aint blocked anywhere, pre-filters are OK and the membrane isnt at the end of it's tether.

m.b.s.

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 08:48:15 pm »
I reckon your tap water pressure has dropped. Also water temperature will affect the output but such a drmatic drop so quickly makes me suspect water pressure drop is mainly to blame.  IF your RO aint blocked anywhere, pre-filters are OK and the membrane isnt at the end of it's tether.
thanks but my preasure at the membrain is same as before how can you tell if the membrain is dead or not did have it out last night but looked fine not mucky or slimy or anthink visual i am thinking of changing all my filters and membrain but i dont want  to incase t dosent solve it and will have to get another

Richard Holt

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 09:19:12 pm »
mine was doing this last week.
is your waste water still flowing at a good rate?
how old is your system?
mine was two years old, i had a similar problem, my production went down to less than 100 ltrs in 24 hours.
i have now changed the membranes and production is right back up to max again.
consult RO man via e mail, thats what i did, and had it sorted within a few days.
i know people moan about there customer service, but i've always found them to be very helpful.
goodluck :)

alanwilson

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 10:17:44 pm »
do yourself a favour mate and upgrade to a merlin/4040/pumped 300gpd or something.

always make sure you have a least 2 days stored water, its not worth the risk not too.
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

m.b.s.

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2007, 07:44:34 pm »
found the prob i put a sub pump in and it is connected to a hose so i can transferr the water out of the tank now i have notice the water leaking out of the hose so whilst it was filling the tank the hose was leaking the water out so when i whent in the shead at night the tank was empty the floor had time to dry so didnt notice any water on floor so i hope this was the prob as it is filling it again fine now what a numpty i realy am ;D ;D ;D ;D