This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JamesF

Good Stuff
« on: November 08, 2007, 05:03:16 pm »
Hi there, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say thanks to all the experienced hands that have offered advice to new start-ups like me. I've read through loads of threads and picked up some fantastic info on how to get started!

I'll be doing my first leaflet drop (Card leaflets, classy design - thanks to your advice peeps!) on Monday and intend to just keep going all damned day until I'm exhausted. From reading previous threads it looks like getting the first few jobs is the tough bit but once you've got them you can get referals etc.

I'm hoping to start in the domestic side of cleaning and expand into offices as and when possible. Be interested to know if you guys think there is a good marhet for domestic cleans at the moment (I'm in Kent btw). Either way, thanks again guys, great forum!  :)

Fox

Re: Good Stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 06:59:51 pm »
Hi there

Welcome to the forum and I hope you can find the info you require, I don't deal with the domestic side so can't help on your question I am sure some one will.

Fox

BDCS

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 08:15:04 pm »
Hello, where abouts in Kent are you

JamesF

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 09:44:41 am »
Hi guys. I'm in the Canterbury area.

JamesF

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 03:06:08 pm »
Well, took me two days instead of one, but all my leaflets are now distributed!

Hopefully I'll get my first customer soon and it will all be worth it!

BDCS

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 07:18:06 pm »
Hello, send me your details - I am in dover and may be able to pass some work over

JamesF

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 08:21:22 am »
That would be great! I've sent you an email.  :)