This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jdemarco

peter fogwills clampless pole
« on: November 08, 2007, 12:13:09 pm »
Hi all. Just spoke to pete for purchasing his 24' clampless pole with auto brush.
Just wondering if any one has seen it used in the flesh or anybody that has one? A bit of advice if you dont mind. Will be buying it at the end of today.
         Many thanks
                            J demarco

Jeff Brimble

Re: peter fogwills clampless pole
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 12:18:02 pm »
Is it his spanking new pole or the old clampless one ?

jdemarco

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 12:22:07 pm »
Is it his spanking new pole or the old clampless one ?

Oh... i dont know he only told me of 2 the 21' and 24'. Its the one hes using on youtube. Is that his new one?

trevor perry

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 12:47:46 pm »
i have one, but it was one of his first so he might have modified it by now , the main problems i found with the pole was that the brush spins when using it and also you have to keep hold of the feed hose while cleaning otherwise the pole colapses, i used it for  a while but didnt really get on with it.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

jampot

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 12:49:01 pm »
ive just bought one of peter, havent had i delivered yet tho  :-\
looks good cant wait. i have seen the auto brush and it looks great,
havent tryed the pole tho ???

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 02:51:21 pm »
I've one of his old ones. It's good,.. but the brush spinning is a downside. Also, because it's tapered, I find sections occasionally stick and are extremely hard to retract.
It does make the work VERY fast and easy though.
There is a DIY option that is very similar too, and which I've built and use daily. (Ask Matt)
He was working on an aluminium non-tapered pole with shaped sections to prevent spinning last time I talked to him. If this new model is on sale, I want one NOW!!