Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Big thank you to Alex & Kirsty Gardiner
« on: November 07, 2007, 07:40:35 pm »
Would like to say thank you Alex & Kirsty Gardiner also alex's wife.

Thank you guys, got pole yesterday when I got in, them bentley brushes are very light  ;D, pole is great too, and the ball on the end of hose is a very good touch will save alot of damage,

I will take it out next week on a new job and take some pics, maybe a vid aswell and post it back.

have to say, customer service at: http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk

is very very good, I didnt pay for anything but every step of the way I was told what was happening got an email saying it is despatched, another with a tracking number, and a nice slip in with the pole.

Chuffed to bits with it.

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/

while I am here also a big thank you to joe and Jeff over at www. wfp training academy .com (no spaces)

Comps are great when you win, I am proof  ;D

I have a comp running now to give something back, I won the pole brushes and all parts needed so thought I would give a web site package away, click link to enter http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=45437.0 or it is on  the www. wfp training academy .com (no spaces) free to enter you just have to have insurance for public liability.

Once again thank you: http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk

best wishes

Ian Wicks

nat

Re: Big thank you to Alex & Kirsty Gardiner
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 07:47:48 pm »
I'd also like to thank my Mum, my Dad, God for giving me Life...... ;) ;D

only messing! good to hear the success story WW, them poles are alright, thats what i got, cheap and cheerful and light enough to work with all day with no aches and pains, it was the xtel Glass fibre wern't it?  :-[

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 08:01:19 pm »
mind that video ian, we would love to see you in action using it  ;D
if the video is good quality, alex and kirsty may use it in there video section on there website, to demonstrate the xtel pole,  enjoy

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 09:13:15 pm »
I'd also like to thank my Mum, my Dad, God for giving me Life...... ;) ;D

only messing! good to hear the success story WW, them poles are alright, thats what i got, cheap and cheerful and light enough to work with all day with no aches and pains, it was the xtel Glass fibre wern't it?  :-[
superlite2.....

Only joking yes you was right it was an x-tel, not that I am complaining in anyway, I think they are great  ;D

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 09:40:42 pm »
Now that was good. I felt a pang when I read that and for a moment you must have crushed Nat.
nice one Ian

nat

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 09:42:53 pm »
you must have crushed Nat.

Oh come on i knew they wouldn't be that generous  ;) ;D

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 11:49:24 pm »
Now that was good. I felt a pang when I read that and for a moment you must have crushed Nat.
nice one Ian
lol, that was payback for the mum, dad comment :P

you must have crushed Nat.

Oh come on i knew they wouldn't be that generous  ;) ;D
I thought it was very generous, even got2 brushes aswell :)

geefree

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 12:33:21 am »
just had a slight (big ) problem with mine today tho

the sleeve which holds the middle section has come loose, hence my pole is not rigid, .. it swivels and i cant use it...

tried emailing you alex as i normally would but no reply...

also i would like to know which glue i would need to stick the sleeve down ... without it sticking the pole in one position.

cheers.

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 12:50:42 am »

the sleeve which holds the middle section has come loose, hence my pole is not rigid, .. it swivels and i cant use it...

also i would like to know which glue i would need to stick the sleeve down ... without it sticking the pole in one position.

cheers.
does that mean the clamp has come loose??

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 07:38:49 am »

cheers.

Just seen your post.  You have mail (from my email address).