This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

billozz

damaged van
« on: November 07, 2007, 05:33:03 pm »
hey guys,
 had someone drive into the back of the van yesterday, damaged the rear doors quite a bit so will have to go in for work, just wondering how i work without me van, dont spose its likely that they will let me put a tank in a hire van, but maybe someone knows better
thanks
Bill
there are more windows than window cleaners so lets help each other

LWC

Re: damaged van
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 05:36:29 pm »
backpack and barrels?

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 05:38:20 pm »
Is it worth finding out how long they will want it & maybe use a back pack. Bill it to the insurance & that's free.  ;)

Then speack to your insurance company about claiming for inconvience, could be
a good little earner.  ;D

cvdewsbury

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 05:42:57 pm »
in this claim culture we live in can,t u put a claim in for loss of earnings....as the insurance company would normally supply you with a replacement vechile ,like for like

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 05:43:57 pm »
hey guys,
 had someone drive into the back of the van yesterday, damaged the rear doors quite a bit so will have to go in for work, just wondering how i work without me van, dont spose its likely that they will let me put a tank in a hire van, but maybe someone knows better
thanks
Bill
I would request that they did this asap, or you will be charging them for lost of earning aswell. I had a head on car last year and I got a new van within 3 days (would have been next day but could not move to call them  :-[

Tom Mac

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 05:52:11 pm »
Try and call helphire. Office based in Bath BA1. Thry supply like for like if its a non fault accident and then claim the cost diirect from the third party.