Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

suds window service

flyers
« on: November 06, 2007, 09:56:33 pm »
try again

suds window service

Re: flyers
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 10:05:09 pm »
what do think?????

Neil_A

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 10:08:34 pm »
Looks fine to me to me David, It will do the job :)
GRADE 'A'

suds window service

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 10:12:33 pm »
better than the first lot i put out they were very plain 1000 posted about 15 custys,hoping these will do better.......mind you the dog that bit me fingers off seemsd to like them.... ;D ref..dog bit

Jon-scwindows

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 10:20:36 pm »
well i want to put out 2000 flyers so would like to know what you think of this what to change what to add, what to write - i dont really know what im putting is right so heres my attemp. Its only black and white i dont want to get a load of colour cartridges, maybe if i made a better attempt in 6 months i would do it a bit more fancy . its about a5 size or 1/2 a4

suds window service

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 10:26:29 pm »
dont know if this is true might just be a northern thing but i would say 95% of people rang my landline number......just a thought ....we could just be tight up here or you might get more calls if you included yours?

Jon-scwindows

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 10:27:53 pm »
good point will do.

suds window service

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 10:32:46 pm »
does your web site bring in many new customers......it looks the biz..some thing iam thinking of doing

Jon-scwindows

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 10:43:54 pm »
well as you may know im new to all this, but put some effort into my website, next day after submitting my website, i got 1 customer through email- as you see there is a form on there you can fill in to get a quote by email. I got her through this - first one paying £20 8 weekly. But havent had anything else yet. I also put a add on ebay in the classified with a link to my website. 
im not sure what the turn out for websites is , but il have to see ive only had it about 2 or 3 weeks.
i think they would prefer if they have a computer to get email quotes rather than call up.   But i dont know

il let you know if i get any nice jobs from it. hosted with fasthosts for nothing for 1 year then £4 a month thereafter. I think window washers will be able to sort you out probably though.
i think its worth having the extra advertisement, but not sure how well it will do for me.

you can see allot of people put there adds on ebay in the classified section...

im pretty sure flyers and canvassing will work much better.
i see lots of people starting up in my area just walking around with ladders on there shoulders and seem to get work easy!

need a cleaner

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 11:36:25 pm »
hi jonrob , i see you are fairly local, what is your set up?

supernova77

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 12:08:37 am »
Jonrob,

I don't understand the "If you can see your windows, they are DIRTY" bit on your flyer???

Andy

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 08:02:56 am »
does your web site bring in many new customers......it looks the biz..some thing iam thinking of doing
having a website will bring on new customers.  ;)

need a cleaner

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 09:00:47 am »

But mainly is about a more professional image, every time i see a company that i want to know more about it the first place i look is online, like me many other customers do that, also the website complimets all the other markting media like flyers/bcards/yell.com/YP etc...

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 09:31:39 am »

But mainly is about a more professional image, every time i see a company that i want to know more about it the first place i look is online, like me many other customers do that, also the website complimets all the other markting media like flyers/bcards/yell.com/YP etc...
could not have put that better myself  ;)

Jon-scwindows

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 06:19:58 pm »
hi jonrob , i see you are fairly local, what is your set up?

yes your in thetford.. ive setup with wfp's - but have all the trad equipment too. i only have a estate car at the moment so carry 8 25litre tanks, and fill up from a friends where i have an ibc, and at home.
i have ladders/ 300gpd ro/ inline di / 45 ft alluminium wfp and 18ft pole.
im using a home made custom sack trolley- like the freedom, either wheeled around or left in the car with a hose.
and all the rest of the gear.... hope to get a trailer for an 1000ltr ibc or a van soon.