This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

martindrz400

work in st neots stevedale
« on: November 06, 2007, 06:29:19 pm »
stevedale  hi steve got some work in st neots school and two office blocks .know you work in st neots let me know if you can take some more on

Re: work in st neots stevedale
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 06:38:59 pm »
stevedale  hi steve got some work in st neots school and two office blocks .know you work in st neots let me know if you can take some more on
If Steve cant I can, as this is my main area.

stevedale

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 07:01:36 pm »
thanx mate , i changed me number, i,ll give you a call ...... i,ll take the work mate , but it seems some people are more desperate than others .....
             steve

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 07:11:17 pm »
thanx mate , i changed me number, i,ll give you a call ...... i,ll take the work mate , but it seems some people are more desperate than others .....
             steve
LOL guess that was aimed at me Steve hope you didnt take it the wrong way, 
I am never desperate just have new van to pay for and am adding more jobs as I am getting quicker with workload, as you know I work St. neots too. Just added my reply in case you are full which I guess you are not. You cant blame me can you for adding it, you could have been full  ???

stevedale

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 07:36:14 pm »
ye it was .......sorry ,    i,m never full of work ...... get better paid work, dump the crap paid work, .... you know it goes ,,,,,,   
           hows it going with the wfp ian ?
                                      steve

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 08:11:07 pm »
ye it was .......sorry ,    i,m never full of work ...... get better paid work, dump the crap paid work, .... you know it goes ,,,,,,   
           hows it going with the wfp ian ?
                                      steve
Doing well m8, thanks for asking, getting quicker each day, and learning how not to trip over the hoses so much, bit of a nightmare at 30ft I must say, have to practice on that one.

I understand what you mean about skimming off bad work etc hope all is well and good luck with the jobs you got offered  ;)