This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Count Phil

Customer service
« on: November 06, 2007, 05:39:46 pm »
I've emailed quite a few companies about their products recently and I just thought I would let you know how they responded.

Ionics: No reply (despite saying I was about to purchase a thermopure)

Window Cleaning Warehouse: No response, despite being very keen for an IPC Eagle in my mail.

WCS: phone call, he didn't know the answer and his mate did so he would get him to call, never did.

Concept20: Emails and two phone calls with very thorough knowledge and excellent attitude. (I decided not to for one reason or another).

JC Racenstien(american): Detailed email answers on same day. Reply within  an hour or so. Every question answered and they ship to UK.

Just so you know. Only concept20 came close to the americans. In fact, when I bought my tucker pole from the states (from a different company) they were great too.

I think it will be an ipc from the states then. (they do a diesel heater cart too but it needs plugging in).

macmac

Re: Customer service
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 06:03:59 pm »
cleantech lost out on the sale of a 44ft carbon facelift from me cos' they too never phoned me back. ::)

tony

Count Phil

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 06:04:06 pm »

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 06:10:44 pm »
I've emailed quite a few companies about their products recently and I just thought I would let you know how they responded.

Ionics: No reply (despite saying I was about to purchase a thermopure)

Window Cleaning Warehouse: No response, despite being very keen for an IPC Eagle in my mail.

WCS: phone call, he didn't know the answer and his mate did so he would get him to call, never did.

Concept20: Emails and two phone calls with very thorough knowledge and excellent attitude. (I decided not to for one reason or another).

JC Racenstien(american): Detailed email answers on same day. Reply within  an hour or so. Every question answered and they ship to UK.

Just so you know. Only concept20 came close to the americans. In fact, when I bought my tucker pole from the states (from a different company) they were great too.

I think it will be an ipc from the states then. (they do a diesel heater cart too but it needs plugging in).
I always reply to any question, and call back if asked  ;D

NWH

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 06:38:23 pm »
That surprises me about cleantech,Kirsty from Gardiners always rings me back if i leave a message everytime.

jeff1

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 07:29:49 pm »
Last December I emailed no less than 15 companies regarding the purchase of a complete wfp system, I was willing to spen a couple of thousand pounds on the system.
Most of them never even replied, one replied a week later, saying they were sorry for the delay but they were busy ::)

I received 2 positive replies, but one I never received until 6 months later because it was stuck in my email box, it wasn't until I changed my isp that I received it along with a question from another member, I did make a public apology to them both.

So out of 15 email's I received 2 decent replies.
If I treated potential customers like that, I would soon be out of business.
I always reply to email's, phone calls, even private messages. if they don't lead any where, so what, at least no one can say I never replied, apart from the 2 above.
Customer service is very important to any business, if you have or give a bad customer service, then the business will reflect the same.