This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Kwackers

We are Cleaning in your road on the April 1st
« on: November 06, 2007, 04:48:48 pm »
Hello,

I brought a round which is 45 minutes away, fairly good money, 20 of the houses are in the same road, which is something new to me as each house i do takes 2-3 minutes travelling.

As i managed to get alot more done obviously, i'm focusing on the roads i currently clean, so am sending a letter along the lines of...

Dear Property Owner,

As part of our Window Cleaning Round on the 13th of November we are cleaning in your road, XXX Road.

We are expanding our cleaning round in this area, so if you would like a quote, please contact us.

Regards,

Does anyone have one i can see, or ever tried it with results?

Thanks

Jeff Brimble

Re: We are Cleaning in your road on the April 1st
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 05:44:57 pm »
Folow up with a knock on the door when they are in. 2-3 days later with "did you get my card ? " and have the answer ready.

Jon-scwindows

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 06:25:46 pm »
i bought a round which is about 45 minutes away too, i was surprised how compact it is with mostly all properties within the same road or within 1 mile. I think i will be doing this two, some of the customers are even like

window cleaners avenue. No.11. no 12. no. 13. no 14. no 17. no. 21
its great-

i think i will also make up a letter too, i think it would be good to add some colour or a picture or something and then definately go back the next day or next few days with all your gear ready to do it if they say yes.

Kwackers

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 06:29:10 pm »
I was thinking more along the lines of Stappling to the back of a small leaflet.

My Round has a few roads, the best road being this

matt

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 08:31:33 pm »
i brought a fair % of my work in

its been established since they were built ( after the war ) and been sold to the next window cleaner, thus most of it really compact, i do 4 days work in 1 road and its every house except 1 ( she went in a home ) house is for sale at the mo

its really nice to have comapct work, as time spent packing up / setting up and driving is time not earning

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 08:36:26 pm »
The clusters are interesting. My work is very spread out.