This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Alex Wingrove

Re: 800l Tank
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2007, 07:29:40 pm »
pffft

ill put them last on my list then of things to come

Thanks bud, and everyone, looks like it wont be long now

oh yeah NWH you got the site of the people who did the decent wrap on that vivaro

NWH

« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2007, 09:17:58 pm »
Vinyl design in eastbourne.

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2007, 09:37:40 pm »
A wingrove. whatever you do will be right. You will need more than one pump. pole etc because you are in this for the long haul. My reel went today, and because I had a spare I didn't lose any time.

Even without our input you had made some very good choices, now just get on with it.If you buy the facelift that's a great pole, if you buy the hybrid that is too. You want the facelift, so buy it.

The business books call this paralysis by analysis. The thing is is to make a decison even if it's the wrong one, because you won't be that wrong and you will never be perfect.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2007, 09:53:55 pm »
A wingrove. whatever you do will be right. You will need more than one pump. pole etc because you are in this for the long haul. My reel went today, and because I had a spare I didn't lose any time.

Even without our input you had made some very good choices, now just get on with it.If you buy the facelift that's a great pole, if you buy the hybrid that is too. You want the facelift, so buy it.

The business books call this paralysis by analysis. The thing is is to make a decison even if it's the wrong one, because you won't be that wrong and you will never be perfect.

Well said

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2007, 10:50:10 pm »
yeah ill go with my gut,

get the facelift, gonna have two reels anyways

one pump, im pretty sure it aint gonna break after say 6 months, after 6 months i will buy another,

oh there has been  lots of input just been reading alot of stuff, its pretty simple really

ill post some pictures when its all done

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2007, 09:06:54 am »
NWH or Macmac or anybody else with a face lift.

Has anybody got a picture of a facelift 24 or 30ft in action at a very low angle.  I've seen pics in mags but none showing a pole getting over a long extension and being held by a widow cleaner.

Simon.